Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    As you can tell many people have downloaded it based upon the reports.

I'd say if you are having a problem downloading then it's tied to a pop up blocker in your web browser. Try holding down the shift key when attempting to download?
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
    Downloaded myself last night, no problem.. Figured I'd try it for kicks.

So far there's a lot of little quirky screen display issues, such as really huge menus, Prefs button turns red sometimes, and probably just a logic bug, but manually-set strikethrough doesn't show, etc..

However, at least now they have an option where when you cancel a meeting it can also do some action, such as log into journal, display strikethrough, etc.. That's handy.

I haven't really read through the list of updates yet, I just poked around for 10 minutes last night.

I'm sure someone will ask.. It's no faster, and of course, no smaller. I didn't notice any slow down, however, compared to v11.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus View Post
    So far there's a lot of little quirky screen display issues, such as really huge menus, Prefs button turns red sometimes, and probably just a logic bug, but manually-set strikethrough doesn't show, etc..

However, at least now they have an option where when you cancel a meeting it can also do some action, such as log into journal, display strikethrough, etc.. That's handy.

I haven't really read through the list of updates yet, I just poked around for 10 minutes last night.

I'm sure someone will ask.. It's no faster, and of course, no smaller. I didn't notice any slow down, however, compared to v11.
    The prefs button - Red is an indicator that a filter is applied to that view. In the Beta annoucement - they stated this is not functioning properly but this "red" is now a feature. This will solve a lot of issues, if they get it working, as many people didn't know that they had something filtered and as such thought they were missing data.

Speed - is faster on my T5.

And one more thing - I'm no longer an IFTM member due to Blackberry being my primary device. I may move to a Windows Mobile as my company is negotiating a different cellular contract but I think my days of being a Palm'er are numbered. After the annoucement on Wednesday of the new Palm Foleo - think the Palm OS is just not progressing enough - so now maybe I'll try a Treo 750 or 700wx and see what happens.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
    Quote Originally Posted by RSGMOOSE View Post
    The prefs button - Red is an indicator that a filter is applied to that view. In the Beta annoucement - they stated this is not functioning properly but this "red" is now a feature. This will solve a lot of issues, if they get it working, as many people didn't know that they had something filtered and as such thought they were missing data.

Speed - is faster on my T5.

And one more thing - I'm no longer an IFTM member due to Blackberry being my primary device. I may move to a Windows Mobile as my company is negotiating a different cellular contract but I think my days of being a Palm'er are numbered. After the annoucement on Wednesday of the new Palm Foleo - think the Palm OS is just not progressing enough - so now maybe I'll try a Treo 750 or 700wx and see what happens.
    Yeah, I don't think I've ever filtered in Agendus so I'd assume the bug is this red indicator showing when it should not. Kinda ugly place to overload, but oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by PSM View Post
    The more Agendus updates, the more I realize that the advanced features of calendars are of very little use to me, or else I'm not taking advantage of all I could be. I must have read a hundred update notes for this beta before I found one that interested me at all -- the thing where it learns what field you want to be put in when you start an appointment. I haven't done enough with it to see how well it works, but I like the idea.

I think maybe it's just that I don't work in an office, I don't sync with an Exchange server, the people I work with are not using the same type of technology as me, and at least right now I don't have a job that requires many trips, or across time zones. Perhaps I need to make a connection between concepts like "meetings" and "clients" and figure out what they represent in my world, and that will help my productivity, but I feel like I only use the most basic types of calendar functions because everything else is too specific for a different type of business.

I'm depressed -- I'm a power user with a huge app that I only use maybe 15% of.
    I feel a lot the same way. I do sync with Exchange, but I use XpressMail through Cingular (I can't stand GoodLink) to get my Exchange data. It doesn't merge with my personal calendar stuff, but I find I prefer it that way. If I really cared, I'd put my personal stuff in Exchange, too. So, since I loaded the Cingular 680 update, I've not reloaded Agendus. I don't miss it. The built-in calendar app. does everything I need much faster than Agendus ever did. Agendus isn't worth the cost for me.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12