Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    this morning my treo 700p stopped syncing- no calendar, todo's, or emails (didn't check contacts).

so i tried a soft reset. No luck.

So I did a reprovision from the debug menu. It seemed to take a long time (3or5 times longer to move the status bars.)

Now I have everything working except I can't get public folders.

I get a message:
    "waiting for list of folders"

I found the status item in the preferences and it has a message "waiting for provisioning". (wish i found that earlier so i could have said what it listed when it wouldn't sync).

Any ideas?

I put in a support ticket at like 3pm with my provider. But I'm guessing I'm out of luck the weekend unless I can do something on my end to move things along.
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    in case it ever happens to anyone else- I eventually did a reporvision from the debug AGAIN and that fixed it up.
    i am having the same exact issue after upgrading to the latest client, it says its waiting for the list of folders, and status says provisioning, but the device never gets the list of public folders, i reprov'd about 6 times yesterday to try to fix this and it hasnt done anything to help.... the server shows that my public folders are connected but i cant see them! anyone know another way to fix?
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    eventually i did a reprovision like a day or 2 later and it finally kicked in. No idea what the deal was.