Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Got the recent apps function from the 755 to work on a 700p.

I took the following file from the 755p rom and added it to my 700p.
    Put the file on your sd card, then move it over to the internal memory with Filez. Then perform a soft reset.

RecentAppsPhone-rapP.prc

THe link to the thread is here
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=142962
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    I did the same!
    It even works with TreoLnchr as the default launcher!
    can someone provide a screenshot of this?

thanks
    And maybe a description of what this program does?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    The program will pop up a small list your recent apps on the bottom right corner of the screen when you hold down the home button for second. You can then scroll to it and pick. This is very handy when you switch between a core few apps.

Sorry don't know how to post a screen shot.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Works great! Thanks for the tip.
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    Hrmm... what launcher was that with the weather widget? Looked pretty clean and legit :>
    Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging
    Saguaro? If so its not a launcher persay. It's more of a sudo OS with (at the moment) no supportive apps
    user said it is the default launcer of the 755
    So, has anyone tested this program on a VERIZON Treo 700p?

I assume it should work because it is just a Palm OS program.

Quote Originally Posted by ink883 View Post
    The program will pop up a small list your recent apps on the bottom right corner of the screen when you hold down the home button for second. You can then scroll to it and pick. This is very handy when you switch between a core few apps.

Sorry don't know how to post a screen shot.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Yeah, this is a cool little app. Has anyone done any further experimentation with any of the other apps from the 755???

SMEGGIE
    Yer pal,

SMEGGIE

A bigger Treo fan than I'll admit.
    There's another thread here titled 755p ROM with a lot more tips for programs from the 755p Rom.
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    user said it is the default launcer of the 755
    No..Actually its another Launcher called TreoLaunchr... It is not the default launcher of the 755P
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SMEGGIE View Post
    Yeah, this is a cool little app. Has anyone done any further experimentation with any of the other apps from the 755???

SMEGGIE
    As I understand people have peiced together the IM app, contacts/google maping, and the recent apps app.
    That's Odd!

My Treo 700p Sprint does the same thing with no 755 ROM additions. The screen shot looks just like mine. I think that this may be a native function.

Regards,

Jim
    Quote Originally Posted by DrCJ View Post
    That's Odd!

My Treo 700p Sprint does the same thing with no 755 ROM additions. The screen shot looks just like mine. I think that this may be a native function.

Regards,

Jim
    It didn't work on mine until I installed the app from the 755p ROM. Do you have Zlauncher? I've heard that it has the same functionality.
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    works perfectly w/my vzw 700p
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    Can't get it all to work with Zlauncher as default home AND Ludus p activated. As soon as I change where the home button is on Ludus p this cool little thing doesn't work anymore.
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast