Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Global Posts
    191 Global Posts
    this is less fancy version what LaunchAnywhere does. LaunchAnywhere is better because it supports zlauncher plugind, allowing almost true multitasking when using them.
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    ZLauncher has this in it already. Been using it for a while.

Robb
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ink883 View Post
    Got the recent apps function from the 755 to work on a 700p.

I took the following file from the 755p rom and added it to my 700p.
    Put the file on your sd card, then move it over to the internal memory with Filez. Then perform a soft reset.

RecentAppsPhone-rapP.prc

THe link to the thread is here
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=142962
    Sweet! Thanks for the tip. It worked like a charm for me on my VZW 700P. So far so good. I hope it stays that way!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazzan View Post
    Can't get it all to work with Zlauncher as default home AND Ludus p activated. As soon as I change where the home button is on Ludus p this cool little thing doesn't work anymore.
    I've already contacted Tyler, I use LudsuP on the 755p and the recent apps doesn't work with LudusP enabled. Once I disable LudsuP it works fine on the 755p.
    Jimmie Geddes
    This is a great file; I just used bluetooth to send the file from my laptop computer to my treo(to RAM), then reset, no problems whatsoever. This is pretty cool!!
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
    Quote Originally Posted by Musicman247 View Post
    It didn't work on mine until I installed the app from the 755p ROM. Do you have Zlauncher? I've heard that it has the same functionality.
    I do have Z-Launcher installed. I have been using Z-Launcher for so long that I forget it is not a part of the Palm installed applications. Perhaps this explains my T700P behavior.

Regards,

Jim
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Where can you find treolaunchr?
    love the recent apps hack

LOVE it.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    anyone care to email it to me? I cant access the site thru this firewall. plz pm if willing
    M505 -> M515 -> Kyo6035 -> Kyo 7135 -> Treo 600 ->Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 700 WX -> Samsung Saga VZW
    i can't append files to your email, so pm me your actual email address and i"ll send it to you.
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
    Look for Treo Launcher in the Palm OS Apps group of TC's forums, the post starts with the word Awesome. Latest version is 1.5 beta 2, you'll have to search the thread for a link to it as it's not posted on palmgadget.com website.

EDIT: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...131227&page=57
    link to where Treo Launcher 1.5 beta 2 is located
    Last edited by NachoB; 05/20/2007 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Added link to 1.5 beta 2 for Treo Launcher
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Has anyone tried this on a 650?
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggrey View Post
    Has anyone tried this on a 650?
    Yes i got the recent apps to work on a 650.

However, i was not able to get the updated contacts w/ google maps intigration on a 650... only a 700p
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    FWIW, this Recent Apps file works fine with LauncherX on my 700p.
    UniPalmer
    -------------
    It's not the heat; it's the stupidity!
    Can someone post the file?? I searched and can't find it...
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    Look for the thread titled 755p ROM in this board.
    Shouldn't alot of these apps be in our MR thats coming out soon? Just curious...
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BabelFish View Post
    Shouldn't alot of these apps be in our MR thats coming out soon? Just curious...
    Its is possible, but it would be out of palm's character. It was like pulling teeth to just get them to fix the existing problems. If they were to add the minor updates there would be even less incentive for people to buy they new treo 755.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ink883 View Post
    Its is possible, but it would be out of palm's character. It was like pulling teeth to just get them to fix the existing problems. If they were to add the minor updates there would be even less incentive for people to buy they new treo 755.
    ... but they are making the apps compatible and the "power users" know a. how to find the apps and b. what to install.
    the "non-power user" would find the apps an interesting addition which might make the 755 more appealing.
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lazaruz View Post
    ... but they are making the apps compatible and the "power users" know a. how to find the apps and b. what to install.
    the "non-power user" would find the apps an interesting addition which might make the 755 more appealing.
    Most people who own a treo probably will never read this forum. If someone was insterested in those apps, they would most likely buy a new treo and not go through this hassle of installing files. Heck i think most treo users have enough trouble just figuring out the regular hotsync (and of course what the "snowflake" on the 650 was all about
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast