1.    #1  
    Man I hate wasting a thread with this, but there are two 30 second songs that came with this program that I cannot delete. One is called Getting Started (really, a tune) and the other is Original. I even tried using FileZ but they are in the ROM and protected. Anyone know how to do this without me moving every other song I have into a new playlist? I tried moving these two into one.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    moving every other song I have into a new playlist? I tried moving these two into one.
    It's sad, but that's the only way.
    What more can you expect. you're also running an outdated OS as I am
    Made this just for fun...I'm Kermit

3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Camel View Post
    It's sad, but that's the only way.
    What more can you expect. you're also running an outdated OS as I am
    Not the answer I wanted. but what I figured I was going to get. Thanks.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    I tried to get rid of the built in Bejeweled program, but couldn't do so. I don't even know how to play this game.
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    As I have posted in another thread PTunes deluxe does not turn off the screen so you can play music and not blow out the battery. I do have it checke to do so. Gonna shoot them an e-mail to see if this can be fixed. Makes the Treo pretty useless for playing music or audio books this way.

Ok my bad! I was lazy and used the version of ptunes I had on my hard drive 4.01. There is a new version- 4.02 and it works just fine at blanking the screen. You can get it here: http://www.normsoft.com/products/
    Last edited by Cathearder; 05/19/2007 at 02:07 AM. Reason: found a new version
  6.    #6  
    This is version 3.0.9 and it does at least turns the screen off sooner than what my timer preference does, so I guess that's good. I do like the old Real Player better so far. Thanks.