1.    #1  
    And since it's been 5+ hours since it's release, palm has yet to fix it. So I say let's stick this thread at the top and pray that they read it because God knows how long it will take them to realize their link is fubar. FYI, the link for the patch to the 650 is also broken! WTF????
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    I couple of people (myself included) have already let palm know about the issue.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
  3.    #3  
    That's cool, but you know how that goes: "Thank you for contacting Palm. We will get back to you in 2-4 business days."
    This may not even be Palm's problem. It seems right now that r3h.net is down. I don't know if this is a Palm server or not.
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Musicman247 View Post
    This may not even be Palm's problem. It seems right now that r3h.net is down. I don't know if this is a Palm server or not.
    Well the other downloads work.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
  6.    #6  
    Yeah, the other downloads from palm coming from r3h.net work fine. I've tried dozens of different things to see if maybe they got the links wrong or whatever but it just appears that they didn't upload the files!
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    This would be a fun topic for them address on the blog.
  8.    #8  
    The link now works.