1.    #1  
    What are the chances of the MR for the 700p supporting SDIO high capacity cards? I know some have had luck grabbing some file off of another model of Treo, but that wouldn't do much good to restore a backup from your card if you had to reset it on the road....and I don't want to mess with having the file to download if that would happen.

I need a new, fast SD card and am trying to decide if I should wait and see if a super large (8GB) will work or if 4 GB is the largest I can go.

Oh, and I will have to find a fast one too, but guess there are threads on that already. Though a suggestion woulnd't be minded here either. :-)
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    I don't believe Palm has any intention of adding that support. I understand your fear. You could always place the needed support file online someplace (gmail, ftp, etc) that way incase of hard reset you could use blazer to get the file then you will be able to restore from your card.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by boberang View Post
    What are the chances of the MR for the 700p supporting SDIO high capacity cards? I know some have had luck grabbing some file off of another model of Treo, but that wouldn't do much good to restore a backup from your card if you had to reset it on the road....and I don't want to mess with having the file to download if that would happen.

I need a new, fast SD card and am trying to decide if I should wait and see if a super large (8GB) will work or if 4 GB is the largest I can go.

Oh, and I will have to find a fast one too, but guess there are threads on that already. Though a suggestion woulnd't be minded here either. :-)
    Keep in mind that once the MR is released, it will only be a matter of time, before the firmware is hacked... Then whatever you want can be in your firmware.