Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    Let's see. Palm said week of May 28 which means June 1 would be the last day to expect so...that's 15 days left for the MR or 11 business days (counting today of course). Will palm miss another deadline????
    Since the MR is already on the 755p, the development is obviously done. It is the rollout (distribution) that they have to work on. I would actually bet in favor of Palm this time.

But is this just going to be a Sprint MR update for 700p's or is there going to be one for Verizon, too?
    Good thing I never invested any emotion in these countdowns.
    Before we get our panties all "wadded-up", remember that the "Week of.." date was a guess-timation. Too many of us read into the 28th-day/date and forget what context it was used in. The 28th may come and go without the MR, it's supposed to be "around" this date, on on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilenkoD View Post
    Before we get our panties all "wadded-up", remember that the "Week of.." date was a guess-timation. Too many of us read into the 28th-day/date and forget what context it was used in. The 28th may come and go without the MR, it's supposed to be "around" this date, on on it.
    Did you read the first post on this thread?
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    creating posts like this is so fun because of the responses you get. Emotion, panties, bring it on!
    I'm going on vacation Friday, May 25. How much you wanna bet I don't get the MR installed by then (either Palm's or my fault)? To join the pool, simply send $50 via paypal to GasForMyVacationFund@paypal.net. Be sure to include your guess in the payment note - YES or NO - oh, wait...your guess doesn't really matter anyway. Here's to a great vacation. LOL!

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    You wear panties???
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Musicman247 View Post
    Did you read the first post on this thread?
    Uhhhh...no [removing right foot from mouth; inserting left]

Anyhow, my response has some merrit here in that we all jump to conclusions sometimes, as so witnessed my my post previously.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C View Post
    You wear panties???
    Ahhhhh...that must be how she's gotten pregnant for the 4th time....that settles it...she's NOT wearing my panties anymore!!!
    Would the MR disable some things that we have now? Like when the 650 days the update disable the DUN (If I understand the threads there correctly)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazzan View Post
    Palm said week of May 28 which means June 1 would be the last day to expect
    No. Palm said "our BEST ESTIMATE of customer release will be the week of May 28th." They didn't say they WOULD do it. Big difference.
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by coolgreany View Post
    No. Palm said "our BEST ESTIMATE of customer release will be the week of May 28th." They didn't say they WOULD do it. Big difference.
    Who cares anyway. I just want to countdown because it's so very fun. 12 days left 10 business days. Yay!
    Who cares anyway.
    I guess you do!
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by coolgreany View Post
    I guess you do!
    right! I just want a new piece of firmware to play with!
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    Omg It's The Week Before The Week Of The 28th!
    Ahhhhh...that must be how she's gotten pregnant for the 4th time....that settles it...she's NOT wearing my panties anymore!!!
    Wow!

One week and counting...
    Stop the countdown, it is out I tried it and I did not see any difference, pTunes still skips, the phone still freezes looking for signal, and the lag is 0.1 sec better.
    Just kidding but these are my predictions, I am waiting and hoping too
    Treoing & Loving it
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    11 days, 9 business days left...
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    11 days, 9 business days left...

dont forget monday is a holiday....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast