1.    #1  
    Does anyone know what they are replacing the 650 with for those that have insurance? (I promise that I am not going to drop it in the lake, it just seems to be slowing down)
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gklewis View Post
    Does anyone know what they are replacing the 650 with for those that have insurance? (I promise that I am not going to drop it in the lake, it just seems to be slowing down)
    If it is slowing down then try hard reseting it, after a full back up and then reinstall things as you need them. You will be surprised. Last time I did this I got 8 megs back of memory. Old programs and things can slow you down.

As for insurance, well it depends on who you are with. I have heard 650's are being upgraded to 700p's but I have seen some posts today that 600's are still be replaced with 600's.

BenJoe
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    So if I have a 650 on Sprint and am upgraded to a 700p through insurance, would I be forced to change my plan to include PowerVision?
    Quote Originally Posted by gottago View Post
    So if I have a 650 on Sprint and am upgraded to a 700p through insurance, would I be forced to change my plan to include PowerVision?
    Yes.
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    Global Posts
    327 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Joad View Post
    Yes.
    Strange, didn't happen to me (have 2 700p's on regular Vision w/ evdo speeds).

One was upgraded through insurance (father lost his) and one was upgraded via purchase of a used 700p and an esn swap.