Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    One of my least favorite things about the 750P so far is the stylus. It seems flimsy in my hand. Has anyone gotten a good replacement for it yet?
    The TreoCentral store sells replacements and they are carrying the colored stylus 3-pack now...

http://store.treocentral.com/content...ries/16-44.htm
  3.    #3  
    I saw that but wonder if it is as flimsy feeling as the original one. This one almost bends if you are not careful. Have you tried these?
    No, sorry...not yet. I've been waiting for the colored ones to come out because I want pink. I stumbled across them while looking for the replacements for this this thread, so I guess I should thank you!
  5.    #5  
    Glad I could help. Had my eye on the pink as well. Would look nice with the burgundy of the phone.
    Ooooh...that would be nice!

The colored styli look more durable than the pen/styli combos if that says anything...they almost look like the original 650 stylus, which I love.
  7.    #7  
    Shall we take the plunge?
    Whhhaaaa?People actually use stylus with their treos?!?! I forgot about that ....now that I look at my 650 I see its missin!!! Must have dropped away during one of the many random drops (Darn that slick body grrr)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathearder View Post
    Shall we take the plunge?
    I think I'm gonna have to...I'm a sucker for everything pink

Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    Whhhaaaa?People actually use stylus with their treos?!?! I forgot about that ....now that I look at my 650 I see its missin!!! Must have dropped away during one of the many random drops (Darn that slick body grrr)
    Ha...it's funny. I've never use the stylus, but I want one because it's just soooo purdy...
    I rarely use my stylus - that's what fingernails are for.
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaw View Post
    I rarely use my stylus - that's what fingernails are for.
    Noooo, thats what THUMBS are for. Don't wanna scratch that screen ^_^
    That's what screen protectors are for!!

Cathearder, check out this link and this link for reviews and comments. It looks like the stylus is solid, but there's a fit issue - at least with the 700p.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    I think I'm gonna have to...I'm a sucker for everything pink

Ha...it's funny. I've never use the stylus, but I want one because it's just soooo purdy...
    That may be true but it doesn't match >.< Burgundy and black, that would look soooo cool ^_^, actually maybe just a pure Burgundy color so it would look smooth in the back...oh yeah, Now I'm wanting one now
    Wont scratch it if you had a screen protector!

I use my fingers too (dont have nails)! I only use my Stylus to reset my Treo. Other people feel inclined to pull it out when they wanna play with my Treo! Oh...I do use it in the timed version of Bejeweled...every second counts!
    When I first saw the new stylus with the 755 I liked it. I still do but I admit it is flimsy. I feel like it could snap. I like the pink stylus too. If I still had 700 I would definitely get that pack. Would it even fit right in my 755? I know it wouldn't on the top.
    diane
    The link I posted was for the 3-pack specifically for the 755, I would imagine they would fit

I use my fingernails, too. But, it doesn't mean a little spurt of color in the form of a new stylus would be pointless...right?

Lupe...the gold would look great with the Burgandy
  17. PSM
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Oh, good, they already have a pen stylus. I had a couple of those for my 650. Not because I ever use the stylus, but it was an easy way to be sure I had a pen on me. Unfortunately the last time I used it was to take some notes while loading out a show I was doing. I put the pen and notes down on a music stand, and because it's so small, I forgot the pen was there. When I got home and realized my stylus was gone I knew exactly where it was, but since I would never be back at the theatre I didn't bother asking them to look for it. I thought I had another one at home, but I forgot that the first one broke, and I gave the other away to a friend when he bought a 650. The regular stylus falls out of the silo, so I just go without it. I always just poke with my fingernails anyway (with a screen protector, of course). But I do miss the pen, and I'll definitely pick up a pack of those for the 755.
  18.    #18  
    Thanks for the links lisaw. It does sound like there could be a fit issue but I have to say that pink would look sweet with the burgundy phone. It might be worth taking a chance on. I play a lot of games and am addicted to Bejewled so a stylus is important to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    The TreoCentral store sells replacements and they are carrying the colored stylus 3-pack now...

http://store.treocentral.com/content...ries/16-44.htm

I called Treo Central and the sales person said the 680 stylus would not work in the 755, it was only good for the 680
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathearder View Post
    Thanks for the links lisaw.
    You're welcome
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast