Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    I went on to this link and saw a new software download

http://www.palm.com/us/support/treo/...downloads.html

Only the security patch for the emergency call/find exploit. I got all excited and stuff...
    Yeah, me too.

And the funny thing? The file isn't even on there yet.
    Hearing all the stories about the functional bluetooth and lag fixed on the 755 is driving many 700p owners manic nowadays. All I can say is hang tight - the warranty will be expiring soon and then the class action lawsuits can begin...?
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    yeah me too....in AUGUST
    M505 -> M515 -> Kyo6035 -> Kyo 7135 -> Treo 600 ->Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 700 WX -> Samsung Saga VZW
    Quote Originally Posted by Joad View Post
    Hearing all the stories about the functional bluetooth and lag fixed on the 755 is driving many 700p owners manic nowadays.
    Yeah, Palm couldn't be content treating us like dirt, they had to release the 755 before the MR just to rub in how much they care about us.

This may sound like sour grapes, though it's not, but from what I'm reading so far about the 755 there's nothing for 700 owners to get excited about. At least I'm not. They didn't even use the updated phone app from the 680 - it's the same as what we already have. Yawwwwwwn.
    Releasing the 755p was its way of Beta testing the MR!
    Lol