1.    #1  
    Has anyone noticed a very quiet beep that sometimes plays before or after a sound. For example, when you go into sounds, and play the different tones, there is a very quiet beep before the tone or sometimes after the tone plays.
    I haven't heard it myself but,

I think this is related to the thread about "a beep when receiving SMS messages".
    I notice a quiet beep every so often when nothing else is happening except the phone is plugged in a USB port.

Makes me wonder what it's signaling.
    Quote Originally Posted by gene View Post
    Has anyone noticed a very quiet beep that sometimes plays before or after a sound. For example, when you go into sounds, and play the different tones, there is a very quiet beep before the tone or sometimes after the tone plays.
    I just purchased my 755p 3 days ago and live in a very very strong coverage area in NYC for cell phone and EVDO service with Sprint. The beeps I have been hearing is when the device is in the cradle charging. But guess what, it started to happen when I was watching Sprint TV. I heard the sound and the indicater light started to flash. So I turned off the TV and went back to the phone screen and what I saw really bothered me. The phone had no SIGNAL. The word SPRINT on the top left side was gone. I never owned a phone or smart phone in my area that lost it's signal in the SAME SPOT (without moving the phone) and then three seconds comes back on. There is a big problem with that. I will reboot the phone and will see what happens. If the problem returns it's going back. I think the 755p is going to have some major problems. My 700p no problem, my Verizon no problem, my Nextel i880
    no problem in the same spot or spots as the 755p.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    No it's not. It's a very faint beep that can sometimes be heard behind a ringer. I use a short beep when I receive emails that sounds like "swoosh". I can sometimes hear the beep behind or after the "swoosh" sound.
    right, that faint beep also occurs during alerts.