1.    #1  
    I am not able to set this thing up correctly on my phone. Somehow, I can get through the calendar just fine, because I noticed that all the dates were synced properly on my Mail2Web. But the sync always hangs up in the middle of my contacts.

The error states AirSAMStateMachine.c 530 3
    Anyone know what that means? Anyone have a fix?

Before I get to caught up in this, can someone confirm that if I get this set up properly, that emails sent to my Mail2Web will be pushed instantly to my phone? Ala Blackberry?
    Need information on Real Estate, Please contact me!!!
    www.TheMMTeam.com
    if you have the activesync update it will push the emails to your device. as far as the error I get it here and there not sure what it means though..
    The only time I ever made a mistake was when i thought I did and was mistaken.
  3.    #3  
    but it only pushes every 5 minutes? or will it push as soon as someone emails me?
    www.TheMMTeam.com
    every 5 minutes is pulling email. If you install the activsync update an option will appear which will be as items arrive which is push. install the update and then do a manual sync and u should be good....
  5.    #5  
    thanks for the tips... i finally got it to work... one last question... any way to make it vibrate to alert me?
    www.TheMMTeam.com
    actually I never got that to work. I use butlers attention grabber to make it vibrate for normal alerts so that's my workaround...