1.    #1  
    your ringers are INCREDIBLY loud now? And they have a little bit of a "fade in" effect? I know this isn't just my imagination.. My text alert scared the you-know-what out of me and I checked the volume - it was only on 2! I didn't notice PTunes allowing the music to be terribly loud, and I haven't tried the speakerphone yet but I imagine it's going to be very loud if there's any correlation...

just wondering.

Bek
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    I noticed that there's a feature where the ringer gets progressively louder until you make it go away. That's a neat improvement. It has an option to change to the "old" behavior.

I sure wish that the user manual was available! When I checked this morning, the link didn't go anywhere.

Tom
    Quote Originally Posted by VetPsychWars View Post
    I sure wish that the user manual was available! When I checked this morning, the link didn't go anywhere.

Tom
    Isn't it stored on the 755p?
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    I had the TREO 650 before and the ringer was loud and right from the start. On my 755 even with the "Escalate ring tone volume" box unchecked, Bekktek is right, there is a fade in effect. On my 755 the first ring starts out soft and then kicks in, all rings after that are full volume. So it is different from the Escalate thing, which increases loudness over several rings. I thought something was wrong with the phone but I guess that's just how it is.