1.    #1  
    I've been looking around to buy an unlocked treo 680 copper.

1. Palm does not sell it anymore. Does Cingular provide an unlocked-version of copper 680?

2. In the airport stores e.g. SFO, copper 680s are available?

Thanks a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by shengwh View Post
    I've been looking around to buy an unlocked treo 680 copper.

1. Palm does not sell it anymore. Does Cingular provide an unlocked-version of copper 680?

2. In the airport stores e.g. SFO, copper 680s are available?

Thanks a lot.
    Don't know where you are from, as you do not have a rough location in your profile, but you might like to know that for a limited time Palm UK are giving away TomTom GPS with 680's sold via their website.
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    The only place you can buy an unlocked 680 in anything but graphite is somewhere like ebay.
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaw View Post
    The only place you can buy an unlocked 680 in anything but graphite is somewhere like ebay.

In Europe you can buy unlocked GSM ones in Crimson from Palm direct.

But that does not help you State side
    Thought of the day :
    Amazon has the crimson Treo 680, Cingular version:

http://www.amazon.com/palm-680-Crims...bosnation0e-20
  6.    #6  
    Thanks. I checked Palm Europe site but didnt find where I can buy 680 other than graphite. Anyone gives a link please?
    Thanks. I checked Palm Europe site but didnt find where I can buy 680 other than graphite. Anyone gives a link please?
    I sent you a PM about the one I have but you didn't respond.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Try this:
    http://eurostore.palm.com/is-bin/INT...MAAAESmw4ky2po

If that does not come up crimson then at the bottom of the 680 page is a box where you select the colour
    Thought of the day :
  9.    #9  
    Thanks for the reply.

I checked Palm US web site. It's mentioned that you can buy a Cingular phone w/o service plan $449, and copper is one of the choices. My question is whether this is an unlocked version or I have to ask Cingular to unlock it?

Thanks.
    It is locked to Cingular.
    Thanks for the reply.

I checked Palm US web site. It's mentioned that you can buy a Cingular phone w/o service plan $449, and copper is one of the choices. My question is whether this is an unlocked version or I have to ask Cingular to unlock it?

Thanks.
    Anything you buy from Cingular is locked to them, plus it will have their ROM in it.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Got 5 copper and white on hand that are unlocked, PM me for details.
    Thanks for the reply.

Thanks.
    I emailed you the pics of the phone last night.