Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    Can I use munduIM with my Treo 680 with T-Mobile's $5.99 T-MobileWeb access?

Everytime I load the trial, it gives me an error. Id love to use this over Toccer, which is pretty plain and boring.
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    I've been using Mundu 4 with the $5.99 T-Mobile Web (T-Zones) plan, pretty much all day every day for 5 weeks, with no problems whatsoever. I'm not sure why you're getting connection problems w/the trial, though -- I didn't. You could try going into the Mundu settings and setting the proxy.
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    it wont even load the app, it gets to the splashscreen and then crashes... i cant figure it out for the life of me.
    Aaron M. Fisher

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    Quote Originally Posted by fishera View Post
    Can I use munduIM with my Treo 680 with T-Mobile's $5.99 T-MobileWeb access?

Everytime I load the trial, it gives me an error. Id love to use this over Toccer, which is pretty plain and boring.
    I have been using the Mundu IM on my 680 and so far so good.
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    maybe ill try a hard reset 2morow and isolate the issue. if i have a backup with resco it shud be no biggie, right? lol
    Aaron M. Fisher

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    still won't work... please help!

is there a way to start up the app without it looking for a net plan?
    Aaron M. Fisher

PDA/ Smartphones: