Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Just a general question. I'm changing my plan to activate my 755p. Who has powervision on 2 phones that share minutes? I'm being quoted that it's $15 PER phone for the basic powervision pack. It used to be data access was half as much on the secondary line. Is this no longer true?
    Quote Originally Posted by rumz View Post
    Just a general question. I'm changing my plan to activate my 755p. Who has powervision on 2 phones that share minutes? I'm being quoted that it's $15 PER phone for the basic powervision pack. It used to be data access was half as much on the secondary line. Is this no longer true?
    Correct.. Last I heard the half price per line was gone.. Before this a PV pack would of cost $20-25 first line and 10-12.50 second line so total between 30-37.50, so paying $15 per line is just about the same price as before.

I know personally for me it was $20 first line and $10 second line, so again if I signed up today it what does it matter if its $15 for each phone or one is double the price of the other same result... But I will say after being a long time sprint customer I get a 10 credit on the first line so I pay $10 for all PV on all lines.
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Thanks-- I just like to make sure I know this stuff so I'm not at the mercy of a lame CS rep So far I'd say it's worth it for the Internet-- I'm loving streaming and downloading on my 755p. I'm already getting more utility out of my 755p than I was getting from my 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by rumz View Post
    Thanks-- I just like to make sure I know this stuff so I'm not at the mercy of a lame CS rep So far I'd say it's worth it for the Internet-- I'm loving streaming and downloading on my 755p. I'm already getting more utility out of my 755p than I was getting from my 650.
    If you have been a long time customer ask for a discount on it.