1.    #1  
    I have the Helix holster. I like it a lot but it doesn't seem to fit the 755 as snug as it did the 700p.

What holsters/cases can you recommend for the 755p?
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    I've got this one being delivered today:

http://store.everythingtreo.com/cont...es/---1386.htm

Assuming the package didn't get ruined by the thunderstorms that are rolling through, I'll post my impressions.

As for other options, since the 755p has pretty much the same body as the 680, you can look for cases made for that model.
    I've been using this one for 3 days and so far so good. It isn't as low profile as I would like, but it does a great job of retaining the Treo. One handed removal/replacement hasn't been an issue at all. Not a fan of the oversized retainer arm, but it is what it is.

http://store.treocentral.com/content...4-24--1807.htm
    Quote Originally Posted by adamrogers View Post
    I have the Helix holster. I like it a lot but it doesn't seem to fit the 755 as snug as it did the 700p.

What holsters/cases can you recommend for the 755p?
    I'm using the magnesium case I used with my 650.
    While it doesn't fit perfectly, it's still very secure. The camera doesn't line up with the available holes, but, to my surprise, the mini sd slot is fully accessible because of the case's double-hinge.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Well the Sena flip case I linked above came last night - two actually, one for me and one for my wife.

First the good parts. Like all Sena cases I've seen it is very high quality. Well put together and the leather is top notch. In addition, the fit is very good. All the cutouts are correctly located and it doesn't interfere with any buttons. It even has a small hole for the status light.

But, I don't think I'm going to be using mine very much. Primarily because it's just a but too bulky. The great thing about the 755p is the small size and how it feels in my hand. The case ruins that. And second, the button flip design makes it impossible to fit in the standard Palm cradle - and I think most other cradles as well.

Oh well, I guess I'll just pop on a screen protector and try to be gentle with it.