1.    #1  
    For all you realtors out there on this site,
    Do you all know if the eKey works with the 755?

thanks
    Nope! It doesn't. just tried to get it working last night. It wont acknowledge a Wirless sync option and a cradle sync sent it in to a reset. I am sure they will update it soon like they had to for the 680. For now I went back to the display key
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    Nope! It doesn't. just tried to get it working last night. It wont acknowledge a Wirless sync option and a cradle sync sent it in to a reset. I am sure they will update it soon like they had to for the 680. For now I went back to the display key
    dangit that bites. You by any chance know when they will update it? The 680 was the recent updated phone. They havent done anything with the 750 yet. So only time will tell.
    I have no idea. I just switched back to the display key for now.
    I would NEVER set up my ekey on my TREO. I've told many agents in my office that but they still did it. I can tell you two who have had to return their phone, and they were without a supra key for however long it took to replace or reactivate the ekey. I know it's always there but I don't think it's worth the chance of not having it if something happens to your phone. Also, here in St. Louis it's more expensive for some reason to use that option (by supra, not Sprint).
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    I would NEVER set up my ekey on my TREO. I've told many agents in my office that but they still did it. I can tell you two who have had to return their phone, and they were without a supra key for however long it took to replace or reactivate the ekey.
    Any idea what with ekey caused the Treo's to get trashed?
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
    Any idea what with ekey caused the Treo's to get trashed?
    It wasn't the ekey program that trashed the Treos, it was the nature of a Treo . Anything can happen to it. Drop it, a program crashes it or whatever. I ask any Treo 650 owners out there on this board who still has their original one working? I've read more complaints of people here getting refurbished replacements. Heck, in two years I have had five. Two insurance and two crashed plus the current one.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
  8.    #8  
    im currently using the 700 as my ekey and the only minor problem is taking it out my case and putting it back in while i have files in my hands. And the occassional antennae gettin hit up against the wall. Other than that, i rather have ekey than the regular key, less to carry around. Oh yeah, i may pay $5 more a month thats it.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    FYI -

I haven't installed it yet, but just saw that 755p is now certified to run the ekey software...

http://www.gesecurity.com/GESecurity...nt_devices.pdf
    Sweet. I wonder if they refund the annual payment I paid for the Dispalykey?
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    Sweet. I wonder if they refund the annual payment I paid for the Dispalykey?
    I'll bet if you called them they'd credit the difference. I love being able to log onto our local MLS with the high speed internet now (I just go to rapitoni mobile) On the 650 it was almost painful