Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    as far as we know the MR will include the 755 Bluetooth stack which would make it not pair with your headset either.

My 510 wouldn't play nice with either device.
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    as far as we know the MR will include the 755 Bluetooth stack which would make it not pair with your headset either.

My 510 wouldn't play nice with either device.
    Well, I deleted it and re-paired it, and now it works.....somewhat. It is pretty much like the 700p now. It pairs, then drops then pairs then drops, etc. It seems like it stays paired a little longer with the 755 than with the 700 but not much longer. This is frustrating.
    they mentioned the 510 working in the future on the 700p but it doesn't work on the 755. If you're planning on staying with the Treo, I would look into something besides Plantronics.
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    I picked up a Jawbone and haven't had any issues with pairing or staying connected to the 755 while on calls (talked for an hour the other night on it with no problems).
    My Jabra BT500 works great with my 755. I couldn't get more than 3 to 5 feet from my 650 without static. Now, it connects fast, hangs up fast, and I can get around the 30' as advertised for bluetooth. I haven't tried the GPS and headset. I didn't think to give it a try. I will try it later this evening.
    Have the 755p and guess what. Paired with my 510 and the scala 500 and no drop or disconnecting. Just like the 650 days. I drove all over the place, waited and waited for it to drop, but NO drops.
    Okay, tonight I tried my Jabra BT500 while using my Delorme Blue Logger GPS with Tom Tom. A call would come in, I answer it with the button on the BT500, it answered quickly. TomTom would restart, but would say GPS can't be found. I tried several times and could not get bluetooth headset and GPS to work at the same time. As soon as I would hang up the call, TomTom connected to the Blue Logger. It could be that different GPS's handle bluetooth different.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123