Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Carterism View Post
    with a bluetooth headset that is.

i don't have one to test it with. i bought one before when i had the 700p and it always disconnected and yes they said they would come up with an update that would fix bt but i just said forget it and sold my headset. i'm hoping how well it works. can others report how well their headset works with the 755p? mention what headset you have..mention the range and battery life. i know all headsets are different but i'd like to know which one is the best for this phone so i can purchase one. thanks in advance.
    it works get my 06 Acura TL, signal bars, battery life, caller ID all seem to work flawessly.
    it works get my 06 Acura TL, signal bars, battery life, caller ID all seem to work flawessly.
  3.    #23  
    Glad to hear it's been working great! I still havent had the time to get a headset. can anyone recommend one? I was thinking along the lines of a moto h700 or maybe a plantronics 510. I have tried a 510 and it was great with other phones. I havent tried an h700 yet. Which one is more clear and loud?
    diane
    It works fine with my Toyota Prius...although the same bug in setting up that I had with my 650 is still there.

After you pair the two the Prius still says waiting...

Dial a number on your phone and it'll complete.

No problems after that.
    It doesnt pair correctly with my 2007 Camry Hybrid. The phone says it paired but the Camry doesn;t recognize it. This did not occur with my 650.
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtrobinson View Post
    It doesnt pair correctly with my 2007 Camry Hybrid. The phone says it paired but the Camry doesn;t recognize it. This did not occur with my 650.
    There was another post where someone was having problem with the same car. Is it just the car because others are reporting good results with theirs?
    diane
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Motorola H500, works great was on the phone with Sprint for about an hour using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by kschoenberg View Post
    It works fine with my Toyota Prius...although the same bug in setting up that I had with my 650 is still there.

After you pair the two the Prius still says waiting...

Dial a number on your phone and it'll complete.

No problems after that.
    Perfect! Tried it in my Camry and same issue, states it is waiting, make a call and it pairs up and completes.

Many thanks!
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    My Jabra BT150 stayed paired perfectly with my 650, but with my 755 it is constantly repairing, causing annoying beeping in my ear from the earpiece. I wish it would just stay paired and keep quiet.
    Palm claims that the 755p (and the 680) can now work with a headset and a Bluetooth GPS device simultaneously. Has anyone successfully tested this with their 755p?
    that's a good question! anyone?
    I read that you can make a call at the same time. I don't see any reference to using a headset.

Would be cool if it can though.
    I'm using a Motorola HS810 with no problems so far.
    I have used the 755p with my Palm Bluetooth Headset. It works great, not disconnect.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I am using a Moto H700 without any problems
    I have been able to use the Plantronics 640, Motorola S9, and BT-339 OnCourse GPS with no problems. However, I have not tested them for long periods of time. I will be able test them while on the road this weekend. I will try the Plantronics 640 and BT-339 at the same time.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Re: Plantronics 640

Love it with my 650. Works with the 755p, but acts a little weird sometime.

Examples:
    • With earpiece in ear, it makes sound (like a connect/disconnect beep every now & then for no reason).

• If a call comes in & earpiece is across room, it defaults to BT (normal), then I cancel BT via touchscreen....while I'm on the phone, it randomly goes back to BT after 30 seconds or so...

• Sometimes I have to manually connect the BT - by pressing button on earpiece.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Millie, that is exactly what I was talking about.

I think every time the signal fades (when you go into a parking garage or something) the phone tries to repair with the earpiece.

It's very annoying to say the least... it makes me miss my 650.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vaylen View Post
    Millie, that is exactly what I was talking about.

I think every time the signal fades (when you go into a parking garage or something) the phone tries to repair with the earpiece.

It's very annoying to say the least... it makes me miss my 650.
    As much as I like this phone, this -- as well as a few other buggy issues -- have me thinking I'll be visiting the return counter at my sprint store and going back to my 650 for awhile.
    Well, I just received my 755p. I haven't activated it yet and already I think I'm sending it back and waiting for the MR for the 700p. I just tried pairing it with my Plantronics 590 and it won't work at all. At least with the 700 it worked SOMETIMES. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong as the procedure for pairing bluetooth headphones is the same for both phones. Ay Carumba! Vai iz mir! I'm sick of the whole thing.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast