1.    #1  
    I learned about this program on this board but I just want to do a little bragging for them. History first. I bought this program as I think that along with DA it is the best program that a TREO owner could have. It gives you 99 speed dial locations that are easy to set up using the dialpad numbers 1-99 to speed dial. It also dials anyone in your address book by just dialing the last 4 digits of the number. Just a great program.

Now, not only a good program, but I have never received better customer service. I just bought the 755p and transferred the program over and it still worked using the numbers but the program itself would not come on saying what some other 650 programs have been saying "this program only works on a TREO smartphone". I emailed them late last night and had an email back this morning asking me to send them the error number and they would see what they could do. Well, tonight at 10:00 p.m. I received an email from them with a .prc fix that works perfectly. They asked to let them know if it worked meaning they were working just with the error code and their program and not with a 755. Anyway, I do like to let everyone know if a company is worth using, and this one is surely worth it.

http://www.lionscribe.com/default.htm
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Global Posts
    683 Global Posts
    Wish this little app offered a one button solution to speed dial.
    Example press #2 for 2 seconds and it dials.

Now its like 3 or 4 buttons.
    I have DialByPhoto installed so I first need to choose the phone default screen.
    Then press the # and send (green phone button).
    JW
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by n0m0n View Post
    Wish this little app offered a one button solution to speed dial.
    Example press #2 for 2 seconds and it dials.
    That's how it works. But for that matter, the treo comes with 26 one button speed dials. It's just a problem remembering the ones other than 2-9. What I like about speed dial is that I've got 99 number speed dial locations plus all I have to do is dial the last four digits of anyone in my contacts number and it dials that number. If there are duplicates it pops up with the choices.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Global Posts
    683 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    That's how it works. But for that matter, the treo comes with 26 one button speed dials. It's just a problem remembering the ones other than 2-9. What I like about speed dial is that I've got 99 number speed dial locations plus all I have to do is dial the last four digits of anyone in my contacts number and it dials that number. If there are duplicates it pops up with the choices.
    I tried to set up the built in speed dial on my Treo 650 and it only allowed me to choose letters not #'s, just tried again.
    I press the # 2 and it comes up r, I press the option button to change letter to numbers and it beeps at me.

As for Speed dial since I have DialByPhoto's it does not offer me instant access to the speed dial numbers.
    But for that matter even if I go into the Palm phone application it forces you to choose the # and then press the green phone button.

I would like to just press the # and goooo.
    JW