1.    #1  
    Does the 755P have the same ability to use aac files as ringtones like the 700P does? I was able to edit down mps files, convert them to aac format in itunes, text message them to my 700p and use them as ringtones. I hope I can still do this with the 755P.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    FYI its much easier to just use Musictones
    its free and very easy converts mp3s to ringers right from your treo.

http://www.freeware-palm.com/downloa...ones-v1-0.html
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    How is musictones different than minitones? They look quite similar...
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rumz View Post
    How is musictones different than minitones? They look quite similar...
    Actually they are very similar I think musictones handles more formats I think
    but minitones is good also as it auto scans for files
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    ok, I am trying to get my IM tone from AOL imported, but no matter what I try-the 755P will NOT play it.

my 700 and 650 plays it fine.

Any ideas why the 755 wouldnt play an aac,amr, or midi format?
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    The 755p plays AAC ringtones. I have successfully imported all my 700p AAC ringtones. There's a couple of ways to import the ringtones. 1 way that i use is after I rip a consolidated ringtone (I normally will choose 64kbps to save size) go to www.funformobile.com and upload the ringtone. FFM will text message you a link to download the ringtone > choose save and open and the AAC ringtone will appear in the Sounds preference option, where you can then choose it as a ringtone. This is a great site and it's free.
    BB GoAmerica > BB Earthlink > Verizon Treo 600 > Sprint Treo 650 > Sprint Treo 700p > Sprint Treo 755p & Sprint MotoQ