1.    #1  
    Hi guys...
    I just upgraded my 650 to a 700p... so far I'm loving it. Must be one of the lucky ones!
    In the process of re-installing all my old apps, I realized that I couldn't find my reg code for treoalertmgr. When I went to the pdaapps site to request a copy.... Nokia has bought them out!! They're not supporting or continuing the old app. I tried sending an email to the old support@pdaapps.com, but it came back returned. I sent an email to Nokia and they never responded. I know it's my fault for losing the code... but this really bites!! I'm trying out Butler, but it does a lot more than what I'm looking for.

Does anybody have any ideas on how I can get my reg code?? I have a backup copy of my backup folder from my Treo 650 if that helps...

Thanks!!
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    I'm having the same problem. Great app. no longer available.

Dawn