Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    So here is my tale of woe. Just purchased a 2007 Infiniti M35x (sweet car!). When I test drove it, I paired it and made and received BT calls without difficulty with my Sprint Treo 700p. Now that I own the car (of course!), I find that BT only works for incoming calls. The phone pairs fine, and the pairing is stable, but when I make a call it does not hand it off to the car - this happens both when I initiate the call from my handset or through the car interface. For incoming calls, no problem - call and caller ID come through fine on the car interface. I tried re-pairing a couple of times - no luck. I definitely was able to make BT calls in my test drive (different vehicle) - any advice, or am I stuck living with one-way BT (quite a shame in a $50K car) or waiting for the ROM update in a couple of weeks, and pray that this is fixed? I had really wanted to sit out the 755p upgrade, but if that works on my car, I may be left with no choice but to go with the newer phone. It's never easy!!!
    thanks,
    amell
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Not a lot of interest here (37 reads, 0 replies) so I may be talking to myself, but yesterday my wife's phone began doing the same thing - could use BT for incoming but not outgoing calls. She also has a Treo 700p, but drives an Acura, which has a different handsfree BT system. Also, until yesterday her car's BT was flawless! Must be sympathy pains for my plight...
    I have my fingers crossed that this issue will be resolved with the ROM update by Palm.
    Give me either vehicle and I would LOVE to look into the problem for you!

I would agree that it has something to do with the Treo BT. Hopefully, the MR will fix this issue. Maybe try turning your BT to 'Discoverable' if it isnt already.
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    A couple of soft resets took care of problems - for now...
    is anyone having problembs with your BT staying connected on your Treo700 with any headset????
    anyone?????
    My Jawbone holds a consistent pair, but every now and then, I have to re-pair the two! Normally, its because my Treo 700p will need a good soft reset (meaning a few successive resets) to fix something else!
    Yeah I know about doing that but there are times that my bluetooth will drop for no reason. I read some where on this site that there is a fix (patch) coming out in late May. Have you seen this post?