Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 216
  1. #161  
    The reason why almost everyone here is a Sprint customer and is talking to retentions because the Phone we're discussing is only available to Sprint at this time. As for your question. T Mobile most likely has a customer service rep that is considered the top of the chain, just not called retention. The person who tries to keep you with this phone or let's you go. Make sure trying to.
    get a top of the line agent or even call a business center.

    Why is it I always believe that they are handing the phone to the operator in the next cubicle from them?
    Last edited by RickMG; 06/08/2007 at 08:40 PM.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  2. #162  
    Do retention reps log all calls? Meaning when I call back tomorrow will that rep know I called and who I spoke with?

    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG

    Why is it I always believe that they are handing the phone to the operator in the next cubicle from them?
    Because they do.... I did a little inbound CS in college and that was our game... the long wait you have is not because the manager is busy, you could be waiting on the person next to your rep to finish a call....


  3. Dim-Ize's Avatar
    Posts
    242 Posts
    Global Posts
    710 Global Posts
    #163  
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    The reason why almost everyone here being a Sprint customer and is talking to retentions because the Phone we're discussing is only available to Sprint at this time.
    Thanks, Rick. I realize that this phone is for Sprint. What I meant to state - is that I want to buy it and get on Sprint with a minute / data plan - but do not understand what the best course of action would be for a new user (unlike the posters in this thread who are approaching it from a retention standpoint).

    Thanks.
  4. #164  
    $0 :-)


    Got my 700p replaced with a 755p!!!
  5. #165  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dim-Ize View Post
    Thanks, Rick. I realize that this phone is for Sprint. What I meant to state - is that I want to buy it and get on Sprint with a minute / data plan - but do not understand what the best course of action would be for a new user (unlike the posters in this thread who are approaching it from a retention standpoint).

    Thanks.

    The cheapest way for you to really get the phone is a long process that works about some of the time...Had 4 friends do it recently with success. Buy the 755 from mojowireless on ebay as a new customer if you do not come back as a clearpay account (account requiring a deposit and has a spending limit) Mojowireless has the 755p for .99 for a new activation but requires a plan over 60 dollars for 30 days so they get a max payout for commission from Sprint...on the 25th day of service you call Sprint and ask for the sero plan ( this is where the risk comes sometimes people get it and sometimes they dont) OR you can go SERO from the beginning and get the phone for $279 after mir ...sero is 500 minutes, 7pm, unlimitd data, unlimited sms for $30 or 1250 minutes with all fixings for $50. Personally I would go with the second option.
  6. #166  
    I got mine for $279.99 without extending my contract and had it charged to my account.. BTW, anyone else have the phone charged to there account?? If so, how long did it take to show up on your account? I have had the phone for a few weeks now and nothing has been charged to my account as of today.
  7. #167  
    It will be on your next bill when you charge to the account...50% of the time it doesnt show on the online account information until the new bill posts
  8. #168  
    Well it's $279 with no rebates. If you put in for the two rebates running at the start of this thread then it could be only $104 for the phone.

    $279 phone (SERO) - $100 Sprint rebate - $75 Kelloggs rebate = $104.00
  9. #169  
    Yea they do charge you, the 1st replacement i ordered i didnt see it for like a wk. Because it didnt show up till my billing cycle changed but the 2nd one, they charged instantly and that was like mid cycle. And after received my 700 back they told me it would take 3 wks to credit me back. but after 2 different reps i found the right one that saw that the warehouse did received it and gave me the credit back.
    Sero Plan 1250 ($50), FIMF ($0), M2M ($0), Sprint 2 Home ($0), 6pm nights ($0), Insurance ($7), Unlimited text ($0) 40% Monthly Discount Total: $34.20 + Tax
  10. #170  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dim-Ize View Post
    Thanks, Rick. I realize that this phone is for Sprint. What I meant to state - is that I want to buy it and get on Sprint with a minute / data plan - but do not understand what the best course of action would be for a new user (unlike the posters in this thread who are approaching it from a retention standpoint).
    Man, I answered this at 1:28 a.m.? I take sleeping pills (along with a lot of medicine) and sometimes I have that problem where I do things I don't remember, I'm sure you've seen it on TV lately. Anyway, this was one of them. I've corrected a little of my grammar.

    The best way for you to go would be the SERO plan.

    $279 for the phone
    2500 peak minutes for $99.99 which includes
    1. Night and Weekend Minutes starting at 7 PM.
    2. Unlimited Mobile to Mobile.
    3. Unlimited Roaming.
    4. Unlimited Vision (Sprint's high speed internet)
    5. Unlimited Text (if you buy before 6/30/07)

    Nobody else comes close and I have to tell you, since I switched from Verizon on May 14th, I have not dropped a call...knock on wood/ Best yet, you only have to make a call and it's done. No argueing or anything. Call 888-882-4030 and try the email address of enternow@sprint.com or pick up someone's card at a Sprint store. Now, with CDMA you will loose roaming abilities in Europe.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  11. Dim-Ize's Avatar
    Posts
    242 Posts
    Global Posts
    710 Global Posts
    #171  
    Thanks, guys, for your help.

    This is exactly what I needed.

    I'm ordering mine tomorrow or next week if they are closed on Saturdays.

    Antwone - how did you get a further discount off the SERO plan?
  12. #172  
    I have to ask you guys. What do you say to retentions to GET the 755?
    I have asked and called twice and they both said its not in their "policy" to give out an updates for phones.
    Tell me the wording you use!
    I just got a new 700p from the store. Now I am testing the BT.
  13. #173  
    41.84-the cost of two sandisk mini sd cards (one for each swap)....
    Last edited by Ohmster; 06/09/2007 at 10:20 AM.
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
  14. fwinst's Avatar
    Posts
    715 Posts
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    #174  
    Sprint actually paid me $30.00 to take the 755p.
  15. Dim-Ize's Avatar
    Posts
    242 Posts
    Global Posts
    710 Global Posts
    #175  
    Will the mail in rebate, $100, work in addition to the $279 price for a new SERO plan?
  16. #176  
    Did anyone off late found Kellong's nascar cereal box in stores ? I have checked all local stores but am unable to find it
  17. #177  
    I printed mine from off line (see first page). I sent in the Kelloggs and the Sprint rebates. I hope they send me the money....
  18. #178  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaisermo View Post
    I have to ask you guys. What do you say to retentions to GET the 755?
    I have asked and called twice and they both said its not in their "policy" to give out an updates for phones.
    Tell me the wording you use!
    I just got a new 700p from the store. Now I am testing the BT.


    I would not refer to the 755p to the rep as an upgrade.. It is a cheaper phone then the 700p.
  19. #179  
    ....less expensive....
  20. #180  
    You are correct!

    Less expensive would be a better choice of words
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions