Will the be available 755p on Sprint Employee Referral Offer??

And when?
    I picked up a 755p in stores and then called customer service to mirror my SERO plan onto the new number.

Of course I didn't get all my freebies mirrored onto it
    Quote Originally Posted by whateverandever View Post
    I picked up a 755p in stores and then called customer service to mirror my SERO plan onto the new number.

Of course I didn't get all my freebies mirrored onto it
    What WERE you able to mirror?
    there are NO treos on sero
    visor deluxe->clie n760->treo 300->treo 600->treo 650 -> treo 700p -> treo 755p
    a new hot item like the treo 755p will not be on sero, ESP when it just came out. wait a few months and it might show up on sero.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgarza View Post
    Yeah, the 700p and 700wx were taken off. Not just them, but MANY phones have recently disappeared from the SERO site. I'll probably contact E-Care to see if I can get a SERO-like plan with a 755p.
    Quote Originally Posted by treozero View Post
    What WERE you able to mirror?
    They mirrored my base $30 SERO plan onto the new line and added 7pm nights and weekends for $5 (which I'm going to remove and then email e-care about, since it comes free now) and then she transferred me to account services to add the $8 code for unlimited text messages (which I have free at the moment, but I'm willing to pay $8 for the girlfriend since it's usually $15).

So in the end it'll be $68/month minus dropped call credits (depending on how many we get) for two lines of:

500 Anytime minutes
    Unlimited Internet and Texts
    7pm nights and weekends

Got my account with a Treo 755p and hers is on my old A900.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgarza View Post
    When my salesman was setting up mine yesterday another came up to him and told him he talked to retentions (I thought that's what he said), and he told them they would be able to get him one in a few days. I asked if it was an employee thing and he said yes. Don't know if that's the same as SERO.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas