1.    #1  
    I have a user that has a Treo 650 with Bizcon on his device. He has no issues receiving email, but his calendar is not syncing wirelessly. When he accepts meetings in outlook, it is not getting pushed to the Treo. This is also the case for accepting meetings on the Treo. It does not update on outlook. I have already wiped his device and reloaded all the software on the phone and it still did the same thing. I was hoping someone might be able to fill me in on what might be happening. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by tswarner23 View Post
    I have a user that has a Treo 650 with Bizcon on his device. He has no issues receiving email, but his calendar is not syncing wirelessly. When he accepts meetings in outlook, it is not getting pushed to the Treo. This is also the case for accepting meetings on the Treo. It does not update on outlook. I have already wiped his device and reloaded all the software on the phone and it still did the same thing. I was hoping someone might be able to fill me in on what might be happening. Thanks.
    the only thing that comes to mind is to be sure "Enable calendar" is checked under Preferences/General on the Bizcon calendar settings.