1.    #1  
    I really dislike the green blinking light when I get a new text message or voicemail.
    Is there a way I can turn it off?
    I have tried installing Butler, but the most current version doesn't support the 755p... all it does is actually get the notification light stuck on and the only way to turn the light off is to uninstall Butler and soft reset the Treo.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by herofromsomeday View Post
    I really dislike the green blinking light when I get a new text message or voicemail.
    Is there a way I can turn it off?
    I have tried installing Butler, but the most current version doesn't support the 755p... all it does is actually get the notification light stuck on and the only way to turn the light off is to uninstall Butler and soft reset the Treo.

Thanks.
    I had the same experience w/Butler and also had to uninstall/soft reset. I wanted to use Butler to get a vibrate alert for VersaMail. It would do it, but the LED behavior gets all hosed up and won't reset.
  3. PSM
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    I don't have a 755p yet, but if you want to help out with Butler the forum is here. Doesn't look like there's any talk about the 755 yet, so they could probably use some people's input and help testing.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    You are correct, looks like I was the 1st one to post the question of support for 755P. I let him know that I would be willing to aid in testing.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    What version of Butler are you using? I have read on the support forum that someone has tested it and has had no problems. Be sure you have the latest version installed.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by aabshire View Post
    What version of Butler are you using? I have read on the support forum that someone has tested it and has had no problems. Be sure you have the latest version installed.
    I was using version 4.12 (Beta).
    I'll try the last stable version (4.09) later and I'll see if I still have the same problem.