1.    #1  
    Wondering if anyone got their tracking # yet who ordered today?
    Do we have to call telesales to get the tracking #?

Been my first treo since the 650. . . can't wait till it gets here!
    My buddy ordered it around the same time as me and got his tracking number. He asked for it. I forgot to ask for it so I guess I'll call in and get it. They said I should expect it in 3 days.
    diane
    I called to get my tracking number late this evening and they did not have it yet. The number the sales rep gave me to call is 888-211-4727 which is the cs number. Had about a 15 min wait to talk to someone. You can also try calling their sales number. Earlier in the day I tried that and got through right away, however they told me they did not have the tracking number yet- 866-866-7509. When I bought it they said I had called early enough I would have it today. Doesn't look so good for that.
    I have mine. It's arriving later on today
    Where did you call to get your tracking number xchp? I am a new Sprint customer. Wonder if that makes a difference in how fast they ship?
    i placed my order yesterday at 1030am est

got tracking number
    shows for delivery today.

does anyone know if you have to be there to sign for it?
    I made my order around 9:30pacific.

You think mine is coming today? I tried calling Sprint last night and the rep found my order number but couldn't find the tracking. She said to call telesales but when I called they were closed. I'll try today.
    diane
  8.    #8  
    Hey I just got mine. It was on my front porch this morning! The guy was right. He said I'd probably get it today, but quoted 3-5 days! I can next day UPS air saver.

This is an awesome phone! I love it!
    Wow Craig you are lucky! Mine still doesn't have a tracking number. They said it can take up to five days, but will likely go out today. Crossing my fingers the rep was right. Here is the number I got the best info from. It is called order support and it took me an hour on hold to get to them- 30 min with customer service, and 30 for them-866-404-1335.
    Quote Originally Posted by craigdts View Post
    Hey I just got mine. It was on my front porch this morning! The guy was right. He said I'd probably get it today, but quoted 3-5 days! I can next day UPS air saver.

This is an awesome phone! I love it!
    pics?

i'm on hold w/telesales to get my tracking.
    diane
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    After reading that a few had gotten their tracking numbers, I emailed someone at ecare, who last night told me the tracking number would take 48 hours.

he emailed me back within 15 minutes with my Tracking number, and lo and behold it it "out for delivary". I am amazed!! i got the 3-5 day standard answer when I ordered, but overnight, is just exceptional!

I would guess anyone who ordered yesterday should be getting them today!!

and even luckier, I was able to get a 1gig sandisk miniSD card at staples for 12.98. It was marked in store at 34.98. I saw that they had it online for 15.98. THey price matched it, and I had one of the $3.00 coupons for recycling ink!!

Great day all around!!

J
    Mine is out for delivery as well. In transit! Woo hoo! Can't wait!
    diane
    LANSING,
    MI, US 05/15/2007 8:27 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
    05/15/2007 7:26 A.M. DESTINATION SCAN
    05/15/2007 6:55 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
    05/15/2007 6:33 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
    05/15/2007 3:57 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
    LOUISVILLE,
    KY, US 05/15/2007 2:54 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
    05/15/2007 12:05 A.M. ORIGIN SCAN
    US 05/14/2007 11:45 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

looks like it should be here any sec.
    Got my phone this morning. Only got off the phone with them yesterday afternoon!
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintTreoUser View Post
    Got my phone this morning. Only got off the phone with them yesterday afternoon!
    Where are you located?
    diane
    Yea! Got my number but it isn't in the system yet. They say it should be here tomorrow, Crossing my fingers. Congrats to all that got theirs!
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Snap. I called to get my tracking number only to find it had been delivered to my house just moments before I talked to CS. Ah well-- they called me back to offer me 15% off of my bill for 2 years for renewing my contract, that was pretty cool (I had just renewed it yesterday). Won't get to play with the dang thing till tonight! (Heh. I even hung around the house late today hoping it'd show up. Showed up about 15 minutes after I left.. figures)
    Got my number! Should be here tomorrow! I ordered the first day in the morning. No idea why it took an extra day to ship out, but I am way looking forward to getting it. This is my first Treo so got a lot to learn.