Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Hi there.

For some reason the subfolders under Inbox are not syncing, its only grabbing stuff that goes directly to the Inbox.

I have a bunch of rules setup already in Outlook, and I'm pretty sure they are on the server because changes to those rules remain consistent between my laptop and desktop.

I have selected all the desired subfolders via Good Preferences / Email Delivery.

The subfolders are not syncing. Do I have to run that "fetch" command? How do I do this on Good 4.9 client? I tried typing "debug" from the launcher but it doesnt work, that just takes me to the contact search.

Thanks.
    I am assuming you are on a WM device. From the launcher, type 000debug (zerozerozerodebug) this will bring the command prompt. From there, do the fetch command.

To sync folders, go to options->Good Preferences->Email Delivery. Then Menu-> Add Folder. Pick the folders you want to sync and the email will populate when rules move the emails.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Ok just tested it again, and it properly grabbed a NEW item. But I still need help with the "fetch" command to grab the old stuff. Still can't get this debug thing working. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodGuy View Post
    I am assuming you are on a WM device. From the launcher, type 000debug (zerozerozerodebug) this will bring the command prompt. From there, do the fetch command.

To sync folders, go to options->Good Preferences->Email Delivery. Then Menu-> Add Folder. Pick the folders you want to sync and the email will populate when rules move the emails.
    Thank you, you're the man.