Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Treo Launcher has been updated to work with the 755p. You can find the new version here: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...postcount=1542

-Skip
    I cant seem to get minitones to work on my 755, it dosent seem to find anything in the audio folder though i have a few mp3's there
    Here is my long list of applications that I have working on the 755p:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...0&postcount=22
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Quote Originally Posted by dgedd View Post
    I cant seem to get minitones to work on my 755, it dosent seem to find anything in the audio folder though i have a few mp3's there
    Hmmm...I don't use Minitones, but I'll try to test it out.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  5.    #165  
    Quote Originally Posted by dgedd View Post
    I had the same issue for some reason once I moved music to the SD card it could see them and it worked. So I dont know why it wont see music when its on the internal memory.
    Quote Originally Posted by craigdts View Post
    Works:
    DiddleBug v. 2.90.b.4 (awesome freeware)
    9.95 Chess
    Bible Reader (new arm version)
    Call Filter
    Greek Card
    Hebrew Card
    KB Lights
    Pocket Lingo 2.0
    UnDupe

Doesn't:
    MobileClock - v3.9.00 (lags & seems sketchy - I don't fully trust it yet. This is my most used & depended on program after the PIM apps)
    Omar Sharif's Bridge, version 2.00F (103)- Color scheme is messed up, It's almost unplayable.

I wonder if I could ask you a couple of questions on the DiddleBug. I've had that program on my old device so long ago I can't remember how I installed it and when I got my 755, I think I just beamed it over version 2.60. I just downloaded 2.90 v4 and here is my questions - email for vendor seems dead.

This is what I tried to ask the writer.

Question 1) = I have a Palm Treo 755p with DiddleBug v2.60 – do I have to uninstall it, or can I just install v 2.90.b.4 right over it?

Question 2) = I looked in the zip file and there a slew of “*.prc’s” How do you know what each one does and what you need? Obviously for me (English) – I don’t need to install the French and German – but what about the others? – should I install them all?

I can’t remember, but I thought I just clicked on DiddleBug-english.prc when I did the v2.60 install on my new Palm 755p – either that, or I simply beamed it over from my old device.

Sorry for all the questions, but this is the last piece of software that comes in handy that I should probably upgrade? The v2.60 works fine. I actually don’t use it much unless I have to jot something down real quick and that is all I use it for – I use it maybe 6 times a year – I guess I am not a very heavy user and don’t’ really use it for other functions – but I thought I should upgrade any way to make sure that my Palm 755p is more stable?

Thanks! Steve
    Is Gloonet dead?
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I am told Launcher X which works great on my Treo 650, will not work on the 755. Is there a similar launcher that does work on the 755??
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Ok I found a version that says it is supposed to work on the 755.. we'll see when I get the 755
    Quote Originally Posted by skipm View Post
    CardExport II v2.25.977 has been working fine so far and I've actually used it quite a bit.

-Skip
    NO NO NO NO it does NOT work! Be warned! I'm going to start a warning thread!
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789