Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    I got a few program functioning questions...

Right after I got my phone, I installed all my apps (one of which, was Butler), and for the first day I had my phone... I had a constant steady green blink, a-la "in network" notification. The 755p doesn't actually do that does it? Was it just my phone/butler spazzing? I've heard Butler LED control is a bit whack still

Lnchr works more or less, but is anyone else having a problem setting it as default launcher? I have it set, and when I exit certain programs, I enter lnchr, but things such as the phone app... I end up in palm launcher.

And the new "IM" app, sucks.

That is all <3

OH EDIT:

Rick has fixed up the nasty in DA, and has a beta that works flawlessly on the 755... I don't know if I am suppose to give it out (don't wanna bite the hand that feeds just in case), but just shoot him an e-mail and he will most likely send it to ya
    Just waiting for the day my Pre has contacts grouping, and a "speed dial" for text messaging
    Quote Originally Posted by FuManChuu View Post
    I got a few program functioning questions...

Right after I got my phone, I installed all my apps (one of which, was Butler), and for the first day I had my phone... I had a constant steady green blink, a-la "in network" notification. The 755p doesn't actually do that does it? Was it just my phone/butler spazzing? I've heard Butler LED control is a bit whack still

Lnchr works more or less, but is anyone else having a problem setting it as default launcher? I have it set, and when I exit certain programs, I enter lnchr, but things such as the phone app... I end up in palm launcher.

And the new "IM" app, sucks.

That is all <3

OH EDIT:

Rick has fixed up the nasty in DA, and has a beta that works flawlessly on the 755... I don't know if I am suppose to give it out (don't wanna bite the hand that feeds just in case), but just shoot him an e-mail and he will most likely send it to ya
    Butler seems to make the LED blink green for me, so the LED behaves the way it did on my 650. Nothing crazy going on.

I couldn't get Treo Launcher (Lnchr) or ZLauncher to properly map to the Home button. But I used Butler to map ZLauncher and now it works fine. I haven't tried using Butler to map Treo Launcher, but I assume it would work fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by FuManChuu View Post
    Yes, he sent me the .prc as well so I sent him my third donation.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    I use TealLauncher to map the home button to ZLauncher. Seems to work great. No Butler for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Chatter works, Palm took off the Mail Notification on the 755p.
    I wonder what file we can transfer over form the 700p to make the email notification appear again.
    After reading through here, I have a couple of questions.

1. Has anyone done a restore with NVbakup?

2. For those that went to Pocket Tunes 4, did you have to purchase it. I have 3.1.3 purchased.

3. Anyone got 2Dial working? I installed it, but don't have the Sprint template.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59 View Post
    1. Has anyone done a restore with NVbakup?
    Yes, I used it when I traded my blue 755 for the burgundy last Monday and it worked fast and like a charm. Everything transferred over including registrations on the programs. I also used it a few times when changing over to new 650s.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=craigdts;1260599]Works:
    DiddleBug v. 2.90.b.4 (awesome freeware)
    9.95 Chess
    Bible Reader (new arm version)
    Call Filter
    Greek Card
    Hebrew Card
    KB Lights
    Pocket Lingo 2.0
    UnDupe

Where do you get these?? And all the other great programs???
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    anyone know if powerone financial calculator will work..

i guess i'll just try it myself... and be the pig... lol
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    Quote Originally Posted by craigdts View Post
    Bible Reader (new arm version)
    Greek Card
    Hebrew Card
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat00 View Post
    Where do you get these?? And all the other great programs???
    I'm sorry, but it strikes me as very funny that a person who has a cat shooting a rifle as their avatar would be asking for these programs.

Here's where you can find some of them.

Undupe: http://www.stevenscreek.com/palm/undupe.html

Diddlebug: http://diddlebug.sourceforge.net/

Chess: http://www.pocketgear.com/software_detail.asp?id=12112

Call Filter: http://www.velocityware.com/callfilter/cfinfo.htm

KB Lights: http://www.lilapps.com/v2/index.html

Pocket Lingo: http://pocketlingo.com/download/guid...ide_palmos.pdf

Can't find the others.
    thumbs up for garmin gps10x & the mobilext s/w... works better than it did in my 650... quicker responses to user input(thanks to more dbcache) & faster map drawing (a benefit of a 1gb sandisk over a 4gb transcend) I hope my mini 4gb is just as fast when it arrives

a quick note for treo launcher users, it will work with ludus p like mentioned earlier... it will also work if you hit shift & the home key...
    HTC Touch Pro
    Most everything I have has been addressed already. The only app I'm having trouble with that I haven't seen addressed is My Little Tank. The UP and DOWN buttons on the 5-way button doesn't work. Has anyone else had this problem?
    My Little Tank works. You are correct that the up and down do not respond until you go to options and then controls.

Simply select the up key assignment and press UP on the nav key.

Select the Down key assignment and press Down on the nav key.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Crash Pro does not work.

My 755p keeps rebooting, any one have a way to determine what app is crashing on my Sprint 755p?
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=RickMG;1266609]I'm sorry, but it strikes me as very funny that a person who has a cat shooting a rifle as their avatar would be asking for these programs.

I'm not sure that it was a funny question or why because of a picture I have attached to my signature that it would be funny??

it's just a picture, that I thought was funny...

If it appears that I am a genius and know all because of the avatar, then maybe I should change it .... lmao.
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    godschoice,

Thanks for the tip. It fixed my problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by godschoice View Post
    any one have a way to determine what app is crashing on my Sprint 755p?
    Ditto
    dial ##377# in the phone app to pull up info on you last crash...
    HTC Touch Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by R1_Rydah View Post
    dial ##377# in the phone app to pull up info on you last crash...
    I have used that code for by 650, but that doesn't work on my 755p.
    mRing 4(version 4.0.2)is now out for 755p, haven't tried it yet...
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast