Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    I had an odd problem with NVbackup 1.21. It was suddenly not there. I reinstalled and it showed all the backups on the card. Hope this is not a recurring problem.
    Glad to know that CallFilter works on the 755. Does anyone know if Profiles by Milan Votava is working?
    Quote Originally Posted by skipm View Post
    LauncherX does not work.

-Skip
    NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What will I ever do? I hope they make an update to allow this to work soon.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    [QUOTE=godschoice;1261479]NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What will I ever do? I hope they make an update to allow this to work soon.[/QU

Launcher X works perfectly. You just need LudusP (which also works perfectly)...Now Launcher X works as expected from my home button. The regular phone ap is mapped to the phobe hard button and works great (even has the press space bar to toggle speakerphone like the 650), and I've mapped Takephone to the green button as it has many great features that I use sometimes instead of the built in phone app.
    Quote Originally Posted by antwone View Post
    Im having a little problem with ringo pro, it plays my mp3's as ringers but when it installed all my callers I recieve are UNKNOWN CALLERS, even though i have them named in my phonebook. is anyone else using this problem having problems didnt have this issue with my 700p.
    I also had this problem. So until Ringo Pro gets updated, I am using MiniTones.
    Has anybody tried the Treo 755p with the Treo Altec Lansing speaker? It worked fine with my 700p.

Thanks,

Al
    I am having trouble using ZLauncher. I installed it fresh after upgrading from a Treo 650 and ZLauncher works, but I cannot launch Documents to Go from it. Also, I cannot get it to launch automatically from the home button.

Does anyone have any tips that could help with these two problems? Thanks in advance if anyone can help.
    There should be a new official version of Munu that supports the Treo 755p pretty soon.

Al
    Last edited by TreoRock; 05/21/2007 at 02:11 PM.
    I'd like to try it. Do you need an email address or will you post it here? PS--I'm a paid Mundu user. (I wonder why they don't send it out to their users?)
    Um, yeah.....please post.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Treolo, why cant you just post it?
    Anyone try the latest LW 2.0 on the 755P?

Any crashes/bugs?
    Does Ultrasoft Money work on the 755?
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    Treolo, why cant you just post it?
    It was sent to me for testing and I wasn't given the authority to host it or upload it.

Al
    Quote Originally Posted by manilenio View Post
    Glad to know that CallFilter works on the 755. Does anyone know if Profiles by Milan Votava is working?
    Profiles is NOT working.
    [QUOTE=firstbeat;1261488]
    Quote Originally Posted by godschoice View Post

Launcher X works perfectly. You just need LudusP (which also works perfectly)...Now Launcher X works as expected from my home button. The regular phone ap is mapped to the phobe hard button and works great (even has the press space bar to toggle speakerphone like the 650), and I've mapped Takephone to the green button as it has many great features that I use sometimes instead of the built in phone app.
    Launcher X works fine for me and I'm not using LudusP. I have Launcher X mapped to my HOME button. The one difference is that multiple presses of the HOME button toggle between Launcher X and the built-in Applications program. On my Treo 650, multiple presses would toggle between Launcher X categories. I did need to get a new activation code from GoTreoSoftware to avoid the "nag" screen but that was painless and free.

I was disappointed to find that Headset Control does not work on my 755P. It was copied over from my 650 along with my set up preferences. Some of the features did actually work, namely, I was able to use my headset button to start and stop ptunes. However, I think that Headset Control kept my 755P active at all times which lead to a painful battery drain and short battery life. Now that I have deleted it, the battery life is much better but the button on my headset is useless. I wish that jwhidden would update the program or that the makers of PocketTunes would just go ahead and add these features to their program.

I also noticed that treohelper appeared to cause some problems. Once I deleted it, the problems went away. I don't miss this program anyways since it doesn't seem as if my 755P needs this functionality to be added.

Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by skipm View Post
    LauncherX does not work.

-Skip
    YES IT DOES.
    At least it does on my phone and my wife's phone. Did have to send an email to the company to get a new reg code.
    [QUOTE=firstbeat;1261488]
    Quote Originally Posted by godschoice View Post

Butler also has the re-mapping included.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kschoenberg View Post
    YES IT DOES.
    At least it does on my phone and my wife's phone. Did have to send an email to the company to get a new reg code.
    I'm glad to hear that most of you have it working...now you can tell me how you did it. <grin> I have installed it a bunch of times and it still doesn't work right remapping to the Home key. I requested a new key but I received the same one I had since I didn't change my Hot Sync name. I've tried remapping the Home key with LudusP and Butler and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. And I also lose the recent appplication recall ability by holding down the Home key and I really like that feature.

-Skip
    Profilecare - I'm getting the same screen blinking and no bluetooth support. I emailed support at profilecare to see when 755 will be supported - will let you know what i hear.

Anyone know of any other apps that let you toggle bluetooth easily?