Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseJstreet View Post
    Ok... I'll bite.

I'm still installing some of my apps, but here's what I have so far.

-Work-

- Chatteremail 3.0.6.3 with Exchange option (LED no longer blinks on new mail notifcation. It stays solid)

- Kinoma Player 4EX ver. 4.01 (go to website to move your registration to a new device for free)

- Mergic VPN 1.1b
    - Palm VNC 2.0.5
    - Tom Tom Navigator 5 for Palm
    - Resco Backup 1.40
    - TreoTwit (Twitter app)

- Don't Work -

- PdaNet 4.02
    - Mundu IM 4.0
    I had Resco Backup on my 2 gig mini sd and had used the adaptor on the 700p and when I tried to restore the program from the mini sd to the 755p nothing was transferred?? I probably will do a hard reset tonight to see if Resco Backup will do the restore job. I know my TreoWeather does not work from GX5. I also tried the old shutter program from the 650 (had not worked on the 700p) and it indeed does not work on the 755p either. I was just keeping my fingers crossed.

Let's ADD

Dr. Drugs
    MyBible Ver 4
    Memorize
    Daily Reader
    KeyCaps
    Treo Alarms (not available for purchase anymore)
    Tried Reseco this morning and it is working. I do not know what happened yesterday!
    Last edited by Gas Man; 05/15/2007 at 09:27 AM. Reason: add correction
    One of the reasons I'm considering purchasing the 755P is because I have quite a bit of software for the 650. I was thinking I wouldn't have to spend much to use them on the 755P. Apparently enough is different to where I will have to spend a fair amount of additional $ on updated software.

It will still be a lot less expensive than going Win Mobile though.
    Last edited by scsanden; 05/15/2007 at 09:08 AM. Reason: To add something positive
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmLoyal View Post
    Anyone else having problems with Treo Weather not working?

Get the error message: device not supported
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewAz View Post
    Anyone using versamail on the 755P? I am just about to open the box up and power the unit up I need to decided if I should just not open it and use a program to hit it like I did on my 700p..
    I think it may be ok. Seemed to work fine last night!
    Does the 755P have the ability to view tiff files natively? I doubt it. Does anyone know if Acid Image Pro works on it. That was a pretty expensive program I purchased for viewing fax attachents on my 650.

How about?
    2Day
    Ultrasoft Money
    mVoice
    BugMe Notepad
    Uninistall Mng.
    BackupBuddy VFS
    Latest Pocket Tunes Deluxe
    Kinoma
    Resco Explorer

And what if you already subscribe to Express? Can you get the same features with the Sprint vs.?

Sorry if any of these has been covered. I didn't see them.
    Last edited by scsanden; 05/15/2007 at 09:42 AM.
    In addition to the LED not blinking with new mail, the message icon on the phone screen does not appear...This is such a great program too bad Mark is not working on this anymore, it would have been fixed by now!
    So Chatter kind of needs a revision and TomTom is no working right? and Mundu is not working at all?? What's up with that? I'm starting to have a Vista Dejavu

Al
    I cant get VoiceDial to register my old code.
    Phonedisconnect will not run.
    Toccer works fine on 755. Way better than the Built-In IM client.
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmLoyal View Post
    In addition to the LED not blinking with new mail, the message icon on the phone screen does not appear...This is such a great program too bad Mark is not working on this anymore, it would have been fixed by now!
    Related to ChatterEmail in version 3.0.6.3, anyone noticed that if you check the box "Keep LED Off" this will actually do the opposite whereby the light at the top left of the Treo 755p remains on constantly? I had to uncheck this box to turn it off. Must be a glitch. Except for this minor item, everything else appears to work fine with Chatter.
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    Zlauncher
    Dial by Photo
    Agendus
    Palmary Clock
    do these programs work?!?!

and what about gaming on the new 755? How does the button configuration work? Can I press 2 buttons at once or do the buttons rock side to side?
    TakePhone doesn't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by yOyOYoo View Post
    Zlauncher
    Dial by Photo
    Agendus
    Palmary Clock
    do these programs work?!?!

and what about gaming on the new 755? How does the button configuration work? Can I press 2 buttons at once or do the buttons rock side to side?

all those programs still works. i have it on my phone. =)
    The developer of Takephone is aware of the problem and says he is working on it. Says he will have a new version asap.
    I got my 755p yesterday. I have installed these apps on the 755p. I have had them working on my T650.

Zlauncher v5.43 works.
    SlashBlog, SplashID, and SplashPhoto works.
    pTunes 4.02 Deluxe works.
    DA v3.30 works but dial does not.
    FileZ works.
    Flight Status v2.02 works.
    GasControl works.
    KB LightsOff v1.2.1 works.
    KeyCaps600 works.
    Mergic Ping v0.3 works.
    PalmVNC v2.0.6-dev build 227 works.
    TrackerDog works.
    Unit ConPro works.
    TikTok works.

Biz Conn works but some functions do not work correctly.

TomTom 6.030 (8270) works on my 755p. Nice and fast. I'm back in business now.

I got Gloonet to work. Works great.

I got Orb and Kinoma Player 4 EX working.
    Last edited by DarkEye; 05/23/2007 at 06:54 PM.
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Ok... I'll bite.

I'm still installing some of my apps, but here's what I have so far.

-Work-

- Chatteremail 3.0.6.3 with Exchange option (LED no longer blinks on new mail notifcation. It stays solid)

- Kinoma Player 4EX ver. 4.01 (go to website to move your registration to a new device for free)

- Mergic VPN 1.1b
    - Palm VNC 2.0.5
    - Tom Tom Navigator 5 for Palm
    - Resco Backup 1.40
    - TreoTwit (Twitter app)

- Don't Work -

- PdaNet 4.02
    - Mundu IM 4.0
    'Don't' Work? Let me guess -- you're an English teacher!
    Treo Weather has been updated and seems to work ok so far.

Update: I had to download the icons from the Gx5 site and then install them in ROM, then I could move them to my card. For some reason it would not read the file if I installed them directly to my card.
    Last edited by PalmLoyal; 05/16/2007 at 10:51 AM.
    latest version of FONTSMOOTHER (standalone, no YAHM hack) works. if yall haven't tried this app, you're missing out!!
    Is FontSmoother still useful for the 755p? I haven't installed this yet. The built in font on the 755p seems pretty good to me. I previously used the first version of FontSmoother on my 700p.
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!

- Mergic VPN 1.1b
    Did you use Mergic VPN on the 700p? It worked great on the 650 and not so great on the 700p.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast