Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hopefully one or more of the new 755 owners also own a Bluetooth Stereo Headset, can tell us whether SAG works on the 755. This has been asked before in some of the other threads, but I don't believe it's been answered.
    yep me too... the dreaded me too post
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Another me too here. I'm especially curious about if the Logitech FreePulse headphones will work since you're supposed to use their BT dongle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    yep me too... the dreaded me too post
    I will download the Audio Gateway tonight and give it a go.
    It will be the one of the first things I test when mine shows up. Hopefully today.
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    It will be the one of the first things I test when mine shows up. Hopefully today.

Unfortunately we won't be able to throw away our Nano's yet; at least the 8 gig. Since we have been downgraded on available memory.
    I use mine for audio books
    Well, I tried it on my new 755p and it doesn't work. Says it cannot recognize device.
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetpro View Post
    Well, I tried it on my new 755p and it doesn't work. Says it cannot recognize device.
    Not to insult your intelligence but Im assuming youve paired the devices?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Thats weird I would assume the rom is a 680-700p hybrid of sorts.

Which version did you try?
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    Thats weird I would assume the rom is a 680-700p hybrid of sorts.

Which version did you try?

I downloaded the latest from the net this morning. Said device is not in the list of devices that are compatible. It did see the I-muffs at first.
    I later paired with the new Motorola HP and connecting was a "snap" I already posted a comment on the blog at Palm asking for them to tell us why that did not put AD2P in our current 755p. Palm is on the brink now. Motorola has just release (on in process) of releasing the Razor that support call clarity and I am sure the BT options and it is on a linux platform.
    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar1844 View Post
    I downloaded the latest from the net this morning. Said device is not in the list of devices that are compatible. It did see the I-muffs at first.
    I later paired with the new Motorola HP and connecting was a "snap" I already posted a comment on the blog at Palm asking for them to tell us why that did not put AD2P in our current 755p. Palm is on the brink now. Motorola has just release (on in process) of releasing the Razor that support call clarity and I am sure the BT options and it is on a linux platform.
    I put in an email to their tech support (today). Actually I advised them over a week ago too questioning them about compabitility with the 755 (whether it was compatible.
    Hopefully they will just need to add it to the compatibility list.
    I put in an email to their tech support (today). Actually I advised them over a week ago too questioning them about compabitility with the 755 (whether it was compatible.
    Reply in email this morning!

Thank you for your request.
    New version of Audio Gateway with beta 755p support will be released today or tomorrow.
    Please watch for new version on Softick web site or subscribe to the company RSS . Use this direct link http://www.softick.com/news-rss.php for subscribing.

Sincerely yours
    Illarion Stepochkin
    Awesome!
    Nothing from Softick
    Hope someone hits SAG up for support of DRM for apps like Rhapsody To Go as well. While SAG ports to the 750p and you can stream radio channels to the Motorola HT820 headset from Ptunes, SAG won't pass DRM from Rhapsody To Go through to the Motorola HT820- disappointing.
    Quote Originally Posted by jae_63 View Post
    Hopefully one or more of the new 755 owners also own a Bluetooth Stereo Headset, can tell us whether SAG works on the 755. This has been asked before in some of the other threads, but I don't believe it's been answered.
    Softick has the version for the 755 on their web site today!!
    http://softick.com/news.html#111

click here to download the file!

http://softick.com/bluetooth-audio/

In process of installing it now. My Treo is rebooting, headsets are in the car!
    Softick has the version for the 755 on their web site today!!
    http://softick.com/news.html#111

click here to download the file!

http://softick.com/bluetooth-audio/

In process of installing it now. My Treo is rebooting, headsets are in the car!
    It worked, only tried for a few seconds. At work. Paired with Imuffs playing an mp3, will try an audible book later. THE LAG HAS DEVELOPED ON TEXT MESSAGES. I HAD HOPED IT WAS GONE. PALM PLEASE PLEASE HELP US. Could it be since I have a poor radio signal at this time? it happened again while typing (since) in the above line.
    Works great for audio. However an incoming call causes an imediate reset
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast