Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    have you tried to email them with your problem? honestly v1.17 worked a tad better for me but again thats how they learn whats wrong by their customers emailing them.
    Quote Originally Posted by makad View Post
    since I put SAG back on my 755p to stream with my Jabra Bt8040 it has caused numerous random soft resets to my device. what can be done to stop this & is anyone else experiencing this?
    Hey makad,

I believe I have the same setup as you - 755p, Jabra BT8040, SAG. I've had 3 or 4 random resets which Lightspeed may be causing - still trying to get my settings correct - two many combinations to know which one is the culprit - but I do notice more of a lag between applications - but once you jump around a little it seems to be put in a cache and moves around quicker with very little lag.

So my question to you, beside random resets, do you notice more of lag with SAG and do you know if SAG is constanly running in the background even when you tell it to port the sound to the internal speaker? If it is can it be disabled?
    www.MouseGlider.com
    Come Glide with Us

Rock Solid and Stable - Sprint Centro and Treo 755p
    Thanks for the responses & sorry 4 taking so long 2 reply. I am using version 1.18.1828.
    I disable SAG to internal speaker whenever I am not streaming audio. when I don't it really slows down the device. streaming music works great but when video is included it buffers far 2 often to be useful.
    My 755p soft resets randomly, sometimes when a call comes in (SAG disabled to internal speaker), or when a text msg comes in. So far when I am streaming & a call comes in, I haven't had any problems.
    I haven't emailed SAG yet since I am using the demo (6 days left). I will email them before I buy the product.
    Any other suggestions?
    Thanks all.
    What ever you want, get it done at www.esitebid.com. Where competition bids value!
    Been using SAG 1.17 with my Treo 755p and Motorola S9 and i admit there are a LOT and i mean A LOT of hangups and resets...

but for some reason, when it works IT WORKS! and its such a beauty! love the controls on my S9, sound qualityh and transition from calls to music and vice versa

I'll see in a couple more days if its worth keeping... so far its like having a GF with whom you fight with a lot and have arguements so often but you stay with her because the s** is so damn good!
    I have the same setup and experience. Sometimes resets, sometimes it works great, sometimes it tells me I need to reset...
    Looks like i am staying put.

One of my main issues right now is Video playback.

SAG makes any video player on the Palm Choppy. I guess its a processor issue. Thats another issue against SAG.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    Looks like i am staying put.

One of my main issues right now is Video playback.

SAG makes any video player on the Palm Choppy. I guess its a processor issue. Thats another issue against SAG.

What image size and frame rate are your videos.
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    What image size and frame rate are your videos.
    I am on a Mac and using iSquint to convert videos... basically using basic settings for an iPod. so video size is around 320pixels... not sure about the bitrate though.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    I am on a Mac and using iSquint to convert videos... basically using basic settings for an iPod. so video size is around 320pixels... not sure about the bitrate though.
    With a frame rate of 15 or so, you should be okay then. Can't help sorry.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345