Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Now it doesn't reset, but the call doesn't transfer to the headset and the audio doesn't pause.

This will definately take some work
    Now just trying to connect SAG locks up my device
    It acts like the Treo recognizes the S9 as 2 distinct devices, which I guess technically it is. But since the treo doesn't speak A2DP, why the F*** does it try???
    The results being sporatic leads me to believe thta the way SAG gets "control" needs more work.
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg View Post
    The results being sporatic leads me to believe thta the way SAG gets "control" needs more work.

Seems to work fine with Pocket Tunes but Kinoma Player, keeps restarting the MP3, so that will not work!!! Called my phone, I answered it and now I am trying to get the connect again. Like you say this is going to need some serious work. The call came thru without a problem. I reset the Treo and I am trying again.
    which headphones are you using?
    which headphones are you using?

Using Imuffs, did receive a phone call today and it went back to the headphones. I was surprised! Doesn't do that all of the time!
    My testing eventually sent my phone into a reset loop so I had to hard reset and restore.

I was just barely within my 30 day return for the moto S9 so I took them back until they get this working.

It's like the treo recognized the headset as two distinct devices that wouldn't play nice together.
    My testing eventually sent my phone into a reset loop so I had to hard reset and restore.

I was just barely within my 30 day return for the moto S9 so I took them back until they get this working.

It's like the treo recognized the headset as two distinct devices that wouldn't play nice together.
    Any ideas on Kinoma Player and why it will not work?
    I haven't used kinoma player. I primarily listen to audio books on the Treo
    I haven't used kinoma player. I primarily listen to audio books on the Treo

Just got this answer in the email this morning!

We are working with Kinoma developers on Audio Gateway and Kinoma player compatibility.
    Kinoma developers have sent beta version of their player to us recently.
    So our developers are investigating the beta version and change Audio Gateway for the compatibility.
    I hope new version of Audio Gateway and Kinoma player will be released in nearest future.

Thank you.

When replying, please be sure to include this and any other pertinent correspondence in your message.
    --
    Best regards,
    Illarion Stepochkin
    Softick Support Department

Thanks to Mr. Stepochkin! and Kinoma Player!
    Quote Originally Posted by morningstar1844 View Post
    Any ideas on Kinoma Player and why it will not work?
    SAG has NEVER worked with Kinoma 4. There are several threads about this. Kinoma is supposed to be resolving the issue and it is should be fixed with their next release, but who knows when that will be. This is nothing unique to the 755p.
    Anybody having any luck with this on the 755p? If so which headsets?
    I just ordered these on Thursday. I should have them sometimes next week. I have no idea how well they'll work, but I figured for $27 shipped, there isn't much to lose.
    let us know.
    Working fine with the Motorola S9. However, I use the S9 strictly with Pocket Tunes when jogging. I do not answer the phone when jogging, so I paired the S9 as a audio device. I have not tried to use them with the phone.

Using version 1.12 of SAG.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    with the s9 & sprint tv & or Kinoma I am not able to get a continous connection to streaming video. it will connect for half a second & then buffer again over & over. when I disconnecct the s9 I am immediately able to stream video. Anyone else having this problem?
    What ever you want, get it done at www.esitebid.com. Where competition bids value!
    Quote Originally Posted by makad View Post
    with the s9 & sprint tv & or Kinoma I am not able to get a continous connection to streaming video. it will connect for half a second & then buffer again over & over. when I disconnecct the s9 I am immediately able to stream video. Anyone else having this problem?
    Just tested it. I experienced the same problem. I would assume that it has to do with the issue between SAG and Kinoma.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    let us know.
    I'm using them right now and they're not too bad. I've definitely heard better headphones, for I'm not complaining about A2DP for $27. They're stereo headphones and also a headset for phone calls (one of the earpieces has a microphone). I haven't quite figured out a graceful way to go from stereo to headphones to phone headset yet, but I'm working on it. I can give a more detailed review after I've played with them for a bit longer.

I'd be willing to bet that the $100+ headphones out there will be better in terms of sound quality and Bluetooth connectivity, but these things are a still even if they're just OK.

Edit: One thing I can say is that SAG really slows down my Treo. It makes it painfully slow when streaming Shoutcast.
    Last edited by letsgoflyers81; 05/31/2007 at 07:42 PM.
    I'm getting the same problem with Kinoma. It'll play for a second, skip for a couple seconds, play, skip, play, skip, etc. It works pretty well with Pocket Tunes though, very little skipping unless I'm running another app. Hopefully this will get fixed because I need Kinoma to play XM.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast