1.    #1  
    i have a treo 650 and when i go to contact edit try to access the menu (either with menu button or clicking the 'contact edit' tab) the menu shows and disappears instantly.

it's as if i pressed the menu button twice.

i just wanted to know if any else has seens this anomaly. it was working before and i haven't installed any new apps (but what kind of app would do this?).

thanks
    Usual Suspects Entertainment
    We make the crowd move.
    www.djnyce.com
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by franknitty69 View Post
    i have a treo 650 and when i go to contact edit try to access the menu (either with menu button or clicking the 'contact edit' tab) the menu shows and disappears instantly.

it's as if i pressed the menu button twice.

i just wanted to know if any else has seens this anomaly. it was working before and i haven't installed any new apps (but what kind of app would do this?).

thanks
    I have this exact same issue. Were you able to figure out what was causing this? Or has anyone else encountered this?
  3.    #3  
    the problem just went away. this has happened before but i can't seem to recreate it manually. it just happens and then goes away.
    Usual Suspects Entertainment
    We make the crowd move.
    www.djnyce.com
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I have the same issue. Disabling Lightwave before editing a contact fixes the dissapearing menu.
    I've never owned a "regular" phone, and never will.

Handspring Visorphone, Handspring Treo 180, Handspring Treo 600, PalmOne Treo 650....