1.    #1  
    anyone read the fine details on the $100 mail in rebate?

"Mail-In Rebates from Sprint

This offer is only available to customers purchasing via Sprint.com, Sprint Telesales and Sprint Customer Service.

To accept your Sprint Rebate Offer for the purchase of your Sprint PCS phone(s), you must satisfy the following conditions:

REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL CUSTOMERS
    Activate your new Sprint or Nextel device with a new one or two-year subscriber agreement (which determines your rebate amount) on each line of service by 5/27/07.
    Include your Sales Receipt or Packing Slip - must be dated between 4/22/07 and 5/13/07.
    Fill out the certificate in its entirety and certificate must be postmarked no later than 5/27/07.
    Cash your rebate within ninety (90) days of issuance.
    See rebate form for additional requirements
    Save $200 or more on select handsets by completing and mailing in the Mail in Rebate form for your device."

Look like it expired yesterday!
    That has to be wrong because I just talked to a Sprint rep who gave me a $100 mail in rebate for the 755p. I got all the rebates from the Sprint site as well. I was hoping they would ship overnight but I guess I'll have to wait for my burgundy 755p to come in the mail in 3days.

edit: where did you find this information?
    diane
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Carterism View Post
    That has to be wrong because I just talked to a Sprint rep who gave me a $100 mail in rebate for the 755p. I got all the rebates from the Sprint site as well. I was hoping they would ship overnight but I guess I'll have to wait for my burgundy 755p to come in the mail in 3days.

edit: where did you find this information?
    Just go to sprint.com - look up the phones . . . the where it says $100 mail in rebate - you can click on it for details.
    Quote Originally Posted by craigdts View Post
    Just go to sprint.com - look up the phones . . . the where it says $100 mail in rebate - you can click on it for details.
    k thanks. I'll do that and call in about it as well.
    diane
    this is what i found when i clicked on the $100 mail-in rebate for the 755p:

Mail-In Rebates from Sprint

This offer is only available to customers purchasing via Sprint.com, Sprint Telesales and Sprint Customer Service.

To accept your Sprint Rebate Offer for the purchase of your Sprint PCS phone(s), you must satisfy the following conditions:
    REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL CUSTOMERS

* Activate your new Sprint or Nextel device with a new one or two-year subscriber agreement (which determines your rebate amount) on each line of service by 7/2/07.
    * Include your Sales Receipt or Packing Slip - must be dated between 5/10/07 and 6/17/07.
    * Fill out the certificate in its entirety and certificate must be postmarked no later than 7/2/07.
    * Cash your rebate within ninety (90) days of issuance.
    * See rebate form for additional requirements
    diane