1.    #1  
    Is there a big diffrence between the mini and miro sd . i am thinking about updating to the 755 i have the 700p now also
    how would i get the stuff off my current sd card to the new one if i choose to update? i have been using this 1gig since the treo 650
    im using back up man i have some do to go and some games on the card.
    how would i be able to move that stuff to the new card
    please be easy on me im new to this stuff
    Is there a big diffrence in the amount of stuff i will be able to store on the card? and why did palm swith to the mini sd?
    I got my palm pre on day 1 Treo 755p with sprint
    Bug me , zlauncher , Treo memo, Volume care pro, Backupman , Takephone,Agendus, 2day, Holidates, lex spell, Bdictionary, Mundu, Adrian Money ,Genius, Callblock,minitones,Pocket Tunes Deluxe, doc2go,Timesheet, bible reader,Checkers sea War,Hot reverse ,sudoku and Black jack (All games are on my sd card) , Yaps and crytex, safeguard
    Nvback up on 2nd 1gig sd card
    Global Posts
    313 Global Posts
    Wait for the upgrade (any time soon) and you'll have the 755 in a 700 shell.
    Henry L lazarus hlazar@netaxs.com
    www.netaxs.com/~hlazar/
    www.netaxs.com/~hlazar/god.html
    Quote Originally Posted by comedytreogirl View Post
    Is there a big diffrence between the mini and miro sd . i am thinking about updating to the 755 i have the 700p now also
    how would i get the stuff off my current sd card to the new one if i choose to update? i have been using this 1gig since the treo 650
    Is there a big diffrence in the amount of stuff i will be able to store on the card? and why did palm swith to the mini sd?
    Well, my wife's Razor came with a free micro SD card. It is much smaller than even a mini SD card but came with an adapter. To get the info from one SD card onto the mini, just use a SD card reader and copy the contents of your SD card onto your hard drive, and then paste it back onto a mini SD card which usually come with an adapter that you can use in the same reader.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Quote Originally Posted by comedytreogirl View Post
    When you purchase a miniSD card, make sure it comes with an SD size adapter that you can use to move your data between devices as RickMG explained above.
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

Catch me on Twitter

Google+ Me
    Amazon has a cheap price on the 2 gig mini SD's it was $32 shipped to me.

http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-SDSDM-...bosnation0e-20

I know someone that works at best buy and even with employee discount it came out to be $26 for a 1 gig and $40 something for a 2 gig.

It also comes with the adapter
    Check out buy.com as well. Just ordered a 2gb mini for 12.95 shipped after rebate.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Will the 755p support a 4 gig mini SD card?
    SprintT I hope that 2GB mini SD card from Buy.com works out for you. I ordered what was supposed to be a 2GB mini SD card last Friday from them and they pulled a bait and switch on me as I checked out, turning it into a Micro SD card. Here is my first forum post describing what happened.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=142674

It is on its way to me and I can't even refuse delivery as it is sent UPS MI which is UPS to the Post Office which delivers it. Dealing with them has been a nightmare so far, and I doubt they will approve a return or refund. Hate to be the bearer of bad tidings but wanted to give you a heads up.
    Hopefully it will be fine since it's a rebate promo in conjunction with Kingston. Time will tell.

As far as your delivery, even if it comes from the Post Office, as long as you don't open it, you should be able to just write RETURN TO SENDER on it to send it back at n/c to you. I always did this when I was in those music clubs if something was sent to me that I did not order.
    SprintT thanks so much for that advice. I had forgotten that is something you can do with US mail. I sure hope it works out for you, mine was the rebate promo too. Does your e-mail from them say mini sd card? Mine said micro sd card from the getgo.
    Glad to help!

This is what my order lists:

1 Kingston 2GB miniSD Secure Digital Card (SD)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewAz View Post
    Amazon has a cheap price on the 2 gig mini SD's it was $32 shipped to me.

http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-SDSDM-...bosnation0e-20

I know someone that works at best buy and even with employee discount it came out to be $26 for a 1 gig and $40 something for a 2 gig.

It also comes with the adapter
    I dunno if anyone mentioned it already or not, but Crucial.com is a good source for storage media. Shipping is free for orders over $40.

When I heard about the 755p's debut, I quickly ordered some mini sd's for about $26 each. I got'em from TigerDirect.com since their prices were comparable to Crucial's and I had some credit on my account, already.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by mlctulsa View Post
    Will the 755p support a 4 gig mini SD card?
    I'm pretty sure the specs said it could and would. Unfortunately, I've not been able to find any 4GB minis - but then, I've only searched the places with which I'm already familiar.

By the way, frickin' Sprint PCS is selling 1GB and 2GB MICRO sd's cards for $39.99 and $59.99 respectively! That's gotta be a huge frickin' mark-up!

EDIT: Okay, I just checked Crucial.com. They've got 1GB and 2GB micro's for $11.99 and $39.99!

That's a huge doggone difference.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    SprintT hope it works out for you then. I hope if I refuse it they will refund me. I kinda think not but I can always refuse the charge.
    If you have a Fry's Electronics in your area then I suggest going there for cards because they always have good deals.
    diane
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathearder View Post
    SprintT hope it works out for you then. I hope if I refuse it they will refund me. I kinda think not but I can always refuse the charge.

Arrived today. Kingston 2GB MiniSD SDM/2GBKR
    I just bought and installed a 4GB miniSD card made by Transcend. $52.99 through meritline.com
    I miss the 8GB card i had on 700p but 4GB is more than enough until they come out with the 8GB
    It works fine
    DMS has them for $45.95 shipped. Supposedly in stock according to http://dealram.com. Newegg's price is cheapest (before shipping at least), but they are out of stock.