1.    #1  
    This phone blows the Treo 600 out of the water! And I'm glad I never bought an SD card for it... ah crap I did buy one, oh well I use it for my Nintendo Wii now anyways.

So are there any cool cheap/free apps I should get for this 755p?

I would like the light to shut off completely when I'm talking.

Also, an app to block unlisted incoming calls would be nice too.

The kinoma Player seems kinda broken, pauses all of the time, any alternatives?

Thanks!
    SPRINT POWER VISION
    OMG, do a search please!
    Fred
    Cingular 680
  3.    #3  
    How about I thought someone here could point me in the right direction, but I guess no one cares to take a few seconds out of there busy schedule. Oh well thanks for the advise.
    SPRINT POWER VISION
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    I would like the light to shut off completely when I'm talking.

Also, an app to block unlisted incoming calls would be nice too.
    I am not usre if Lightwav (http://www.toysoft.ca) will do both of these but I am sure Call Block http://software.treocentral.com/product.asp?id=10852

will do the latter. Good luck in your search.
  5.    #5  
    Oh if I can still use most of my treo 600 apps, I have allot of those... I just thought there would be a whole new line of Hi Res apps out that do similar functions. Thanks for the link!
    SPRINT POWER VISION
    I would definitely do your research and find out if there are new versions of your apps. Also, I wouldn't synchronize your 600 data to the 755P.
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

Catch me on Twitter

Google+ Me
    Quote Originally Posted by TREO-GEO View Post
    How about I thought someone here could point me in the right direction, but I guess no one cares to take a few seconds out of there busy schedule. Oh well thanks for the advise.
    your missing the point, these forums are flooded with duplicate posts. The search function is there so you can find what your looking for first and THEN ask.
    Fred
    Cingular 680