1.    #1  
    Well, taking the chance that my local Sprint store already had the 755p in stock, I headed that way. They have it; I'm almost all the way through the purchase process, and then I ask a question about my data plan. The rep, who was pretty knowledgeable, gets on the phone to management and then tells me that there is some issue with the 755p and Goodlink and that he cannot guarantee that it will work at present. At first, I thought he meant that it would not work until my IT guys sync the new phone Monday at work. Then, he says, no, it won't work. I said, wait a minute, the Treo is all about syncing through Good. But he says there's some issue. I thanked him for being honest with me and left.

Does anyone have any insight other than (what I really think to be the case) that my local Sprint guys were not up to speed on this.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Hmmm. I was all ready to go look for one tomorrow. I guess I will wait for confirmation.
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyMon View Post
    Well, taking the chance that my local Sprint store already had the 755p in stock, I headed that way. They have it; I'm almost all the way through the purchase process, and then I ask a question about my data plan. The rep, who was pretty knowledgeable, gets on the phone to management and then tells me that there is some issue with the 755p and Goodlink and that he cannot guarantee that it will work at present. At first, I thought he meant that it would not work until my IT guys sync the new phone Monday at work. Then, he says, no, it won't work. I said, wait a minute, the Treo is all about syncing through Good. But he says there's some issue. I thanked him for being honest with me and left.

Does anyone have any insight other than (what I really think to be the case) that my local Sprint guys were not up to speed on this.
    I just got the 755p. Had my IT group send me a new account setup email. It downloaded and installed with no errors. Emails are coming through now. I've only just installed but so far so good. If it does error out at some point, I'll repost here.