1.    #1  
    Stupid question I'm sure...but is there a site anywhere that will allow me do download free ringtones OTA, and not have to do them via hot sync?

I have pretty much had it with the lame, "girly" ringtones on my 680...and desperately need some relief.

Thanks!
    Crimson Treo 680 (given up for adoption)
    BlackBerry 9000 Bold - Main
    Palm Centro - Secondary
    search the forums for ringtones, you will get hundreds of answers that have been covered since the treo 180 was out.. Please search before starting a new post
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by howiecam View Post
    search the forums for ringtones, you will get hundreds of answers that have been covered since the treo 180 was out.. Please search before starting a new post

Wow...I get told off by someone more a n00b than me. Figures...

Guess you're a professional lurker...
    Palm Centro - Secondary
    Quote Originally Posted by davistld01 View Post
    Wow...I get told off by someone more a n00b than me. Figures...

Guess you're a professional lurker...
    But he does have three years longer on the site than you do. Maybe it is the quality of the posts, not the quantity, hum?

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Why don't you just ask me this stuff? Using Blazer, go to www.treobits.com or www.treotones.com. They have a lot of MIDI ringtones to choose from and when you download them they go right into your Sounds App.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks, Christina. I stand humbly corrected...
    Palm Centro - Secondary
    You are welcome...
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    But he only wants one, good answer.

Quote Originally Posted by howiecam View Post