1.    #1  
    Got my new blue 755 at the Sprint store yesterday. I live on the edge of Sprint service and it was difficult to use my Treo 600 and two different 650's. However, I get good signal with the 755 and can also communicate with Vision, which I never could before. It's certainly a step up from the 650. I love it.

Only problem is that Voicedial is not compatable, but I expect a fix in the near future.
  2.    #2  
    I might add that the speaker quality is 100 % better than the 600 or 650. I'm a very happy Treo 755 owner. You people that are so quick to point out all the things Palm "should have done" should go into the Phone/PDA manufacturing business yourselves. If you can make a better device than the Treo 755 at a better price, I'll gladly be your first customer.
    Does the treo 755p supportMMS?
    Speaker is also better than the 700p, just take a look at the back of the 755p and 700p. The 755p has a bigger speaker grill, sounds much louder than the 700p.
    Jimmie Geddes
    speaker or earpiece volume?
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Quote Originally Posted by jprincipe View Post
    Does the treo 755p supportMMS?
    Uses Sprint's mock-MMS, a.k.a. "PictureMail"
    Tenic: what phone did you have [prior ? 650?

(i think there is a significant differance for a 650 owner upgrading the 700P owner)
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    What is the difference between MMS and Picture Mail from sprint?
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    So it uses Sprint PictureMail but when you receive a picture does it download automatically or do you have to go to a link in the form of a text message???
    its a link to dl
  11.    #11  
    My prior phone was a 650. Before that I had a 600. I wanted to upgrade a few weeks ago and couldn't make up my mind between a 700P and 700W, then I learned that the 755 was due out in a couple of weeks and I decided to wait for it. I'm glad that I did.
    Quote Originally Posted by tenic View Post
    You people that are so quick to point out all the things Palm "should have done" should go into the Phone/PDA manufacturing business yourselves. If you can make a better device than the Treo 755 at a better price, I'll gladly be your first customer.

I swear I think the same thing everytime I read a post where they do that.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    I'm going public next week. Ill be targeting the new blackberry lines with my new product lines.
    Is it worth the upgrade switch from Tmobile to Sprint? Is the internet on Sprint faster than Tmobile? thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy View Post
    Is it worth the upgrade switch from Tmobile to Sprint? Is the internet on Sprint faster than Tmobile? thanks
    Yes, EVDO is quite a bit faster than EDGE or GPRS.
    I wonder if, in 2 years will Palm and Tmobile be workin together again? I'll switch to sprint and Palm and tmobile will release a 760p with wifi and UMTS the following month.

Just dreaming, Palm would never create such a beast. Hello sprint.