Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    It is bound to happen & when it does please post it here. If it is available as a download from Sprint, then it should go into ram. Or anyone who has the 755P, post the link for the download! Thanks.
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Was able to grab this before the link posted in another thread died.

However, can't get anything other than Yahoo working

For some reason I had to unhide the file with the FileZ program.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    can someone please confirm the above file
    Yup

That SprintIM.prc is workin real good on my Sprint 700p

I have not tried it yet on my Sprint 650

ink883

Thank You for posting it

excellent - nice job
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Great. Thanks
    I installed the .prc and it wont even show up on the phone, but when I go to about or delete it shows up. I tried copying it to the memory card but again it wont show up unless I go to menu about/delete.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    I downloaded the file to my 650. It did not recognize the file but Blazer saved it to my SD card. I then renamed the file to IM.prc and moved it into RAM. The file showed up. I launched the file and configured both AIM and MSN. Unfortunately neither one works. I get server error 500. Server is unavailable.
    Marty
    Handspring Visor -> Handspring Treo 180 That stated it would have Wi-Fi -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650->Treo 700P ->Centro->Pre
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    sorry forgot one thing and I can't edit postings from my Treo. The files attributes need to be changed from hidden so that the prc is visible in the launcher.
    Marty
    Handspring Visor -> Handspring Treo 180 That stated it would have Wi-Fi -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650->Treo 700P ->Centro->Pre
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Doesnt show up either and when i used explorer it didnt want to connect with error 505 (server unavailable).
    only yahoo seems to be working. AIM and MSN gets server 503 error.

and also, chatting seems laggy. not up to par with verichat (or even Mundu)

i pass
    For you 755P and Mundu IM 4.0 users out there. Mundu IM 4.0 says it's 'not supported' when I install it on my new 755P.

Sticking with the default IM client for now until I can load my copy of Causerie.
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

Catch me on Twitter

Google+ Me
    already asked you in the other thread, but can you please confirm if AIM is working properly for you?
    Trim81: AIM failed to log in when I first started the app., but it has logged in successfully since then. No problems.
    Verizon Pre 2, HP TouchPad

Catch me on Twitter

Google+ Me
    ^^^

keep getting error 503: server is unavailable
    It appears not to work on the Sprint 650 at all. Connection error appears to indicate that the app checks that it is on Sprint Eno (or whatever the 7xx Treos are on) before allowing a connection.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    How do I make the file unhidden.I hotsynced it to my treo 700P and it does not show up and I cant see it when I use filez. I tried putting it on the SD card but when I try to move it from the card to Ram it says it is already there . I can see the SD card version using Filez but it does not have a check box next to Hidden.
  19.    #19  
    saweeeeet!!! thanks. also for those of you who can't see the file, do a soft reset & it may help
    Thanks to ink883 for posting the PRC. Here's my experience thus far...

AIM: Error 503 (Server is temporarily unavailable)

MSN: Error 409 (Sign-in name does not exist or password is incorrect)

Yahoo: Signin works, but presence does not update (showing as offline when viewed from another account). Slow--takes a while for conversation threads to be received. Background alert works, though, which is cool.

To those with an actualy 755p: could it be that more than just the IM PRC was installed that may account for the improper functioning described above? Maybe it's just a flaky program.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast