Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I think the blackberry res is bad its like a sidekick and I remeber using it and I couldn't get on certain websites, they don't have nearly as much 3rd party apps, can you make a bb a remote for your tv. With palm if you want a app just buy it.They have everything on a treo.
    I'm StayFly, its not just a name its a lifestyle, so get some style in your life
    And instead of an update on the status of the RM we get.......

national bike to work week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Musicman247 View Post
    And instead of an update on the status of the RM we get.......

national bike to work week.
    Yeah I saw that this morning... What a let down..... Not even a Treo related post... WTF?
    I will add my relevant contribution to this post like other posters have done:

I really like corn better that carrots.

is anybody using icem surface design package on catia and can they tell me how they like it compared to ACA or icem surf standalone?

what's the biggest motor I can reasonably fit into my 1970 trail 70?

thanks
    car_designer
    Visor Deluxe-->Treo 600-->650 cameraless-->700P-->755P cameraless conversion -->Treo 800W + Celio Redfly all on Sprint
    Parrot ck-3300 handsfree + BT GPS
    I love lamp.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Twenty dwarves took turns doing handstands on the carpet.
    The human torch was denied a bank loan.

C'mon now, let's get back to the seriousness!
    So according to an analyst, the MR is supposed to come out 5/20 (discussion posted by Musicman247). Palm claims the weeks of the 28th. So WTF?! I would like to have a decently working device for the 7 more months that my contract is still in effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fafafoooey View Post
    So according to an analyst, the MR is supposed to come out 5/20 (discussion posted by Musicman247). Palm claims the weeks of the 28th. So WTF?!
    So, what's the problem with getting it early on the 20th if it's ready earlier than Palm's scheduled delivery? If you ordered something on the internet that you were anxious to have delivered and the UPS site showed a certain delivery date wouldn't you be glad if the item showed up early?
    Quote Originally Posted by coolgreany View Post
    So, what's the problem with getting it early on the 20th if it's ready earlier than Palm's scheduled delivery? If you ordered something on the internet that you were anxious to have delivered and the UPS site showed a certain delivery date wouldn't you be glad if the item showed up early?
    Yes I would like it early. I am trying to stick to topic of this thread, as it has been hijacked multiple times.
    remember palm said the update is being tested by the carriers.

Translation:

Since the 755p just came out we want to sell those for a few weeks and see how many 700p owners we can get to buy the update by purchasing the same phone without an antenna.
    The 55 just means it took 55 weeks to get the update and to get rid of the antenna.

Quote Originally Posted by gregnauman View Post
    remember palm said the update is being tested by the carriers.

Translation:

Since the 755p just came out we want to sell those for a few weeks and see how many 700p owners we can get to buy the update by purchasing the same phone without an antenna.
    The 55 just means it took 55 weeks to get the update and to get rid of the antenna.

This actually makes sense.
    Just to relay more info,

I got my 700p yesterday at the Sprint store down here. I asked the guy who was helping me about the MR. He said, "Yeah, I think I already downloaded it." I said, "Really? " He said, "Yeah, it was back around daylight savings time. I got it fromthe website."

So, now we know not to listen to "sources" inside Sprint stores. They don't know anything (at least this guy didn't). In fact, he didn't even know the 755p was coming out until this past Saturday!
    Quote Originally Posted by Musicman247 View Post
    Just to relay more info,

I got my 700p yesterday at the Sprint store down here. I asked the guy who was helping me about the MR. He said, "Yeah, I think I already downloaded it." I said, "Really? " He said, "Yeah, it was back around daylight savings time. I got it fromthe website."

So, now we know not to listen to "sources" inside Sprint stores. They don't know anything (at least this guy didn't). In fact, he didn't even know the 755p was coming out until this past Saturday!
    That's no suprise...it's "par for the course" with most any Sprint representative
    Yes, that is par for the course! They are salesmen, and only know enough to talk you into something you dont need for their benefit!
    I am not denying anything that anyone is saying is true, but I called Palm today and the rep told me there is not going to be a release. I asked him "I would think that if anyone knew of a MR it would be Palm?" He said "Yes that is true." So according to the ***** I called at Palm there is no MR? I dunno.
    If that is true, then Palm just lied to the whole world.

http://blog.palm.com/palm/2007/04/anatomy_of_a_so.html
    In addition, another Palm guy said in a comment on the Pocket Tunes post:

"Second... I've been testing the 700p MR for a while and it's coming really soon!). "
    <br>
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast