1.    #1  
    i cannot receive this free download becasue i am on t-mobile. any else having the same problems???
    can anyone provide some assistance on how to receive the file??
    thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    yeah, it wont send to my Treo either.
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    The download kept timing out for me. I simply made note of the full web address on Blazer, and typed it into Internet Explorer. Downloaded it to my desktop and installed via PalmOne Quick Install. Problem solved!
    "Whenever I feel like exercise I lie down until the feeling passes."
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins

Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix
    what's the URL?
    I'm on Verizon & was able to get it without much difficulty. Can't seem to move it to my card though.
    I downloaded it to test on a Verizon Wireless 700p at work, but I don't have a data plan. I tried beaming it with FileZ, and it didn't work, the built in launcher doesn't even see it to beam. I'd appreciate another way to get it....TIA!
    I am on T-Mobile and I don't get the SMS. The SMS never comes. It seems there no other way to get the Sudoku from Mypalm.
    Prio Treo
    Unlocked Unbranded Treo 650 on T-Mobile-T-Zone
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    anyone willing to tell us the url so we can download it to our computer versus the SMS to our Treo? Purty please.
    Handspring Visor 2mb; Visor Prism; Palm i705; Tungsten2; VZW Treo650; TMO Crimson Treo680; iPhone 3g on TMO edge