1.    #1  
    I don't know about anyone else here, but I absolutely LOVE GX-5's user interface for DBP, Treo Weather, and Treo Memo. I was just curious if anyone else would love to see a Launcher, or at the very least a ZLauncher Skin written by GX-5. I think I'd be willing to just about give up my first born for that.
    "Whenever I feel like exercise I lie down until the feeling passes."
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins

Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix
    Nothing yet, but that would be nice though....
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I would love to see a seperate launcher from them. There is only soo much zLauncher can do.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    A launcher by them would be very nice.
    I'm sure they can make it look something like this or even better. With their GUI I love the faded glow around the buttons and so I think that would look as good around the icons.

http://openmoko.com/pixels/main_menu_press.png
    Hey LupeValenz, that's really nice. Looks like you need to work for GX-5 What ZLauncher theme/Icons are you using now?

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Hiya, wish I could have the device that has that screen. Its a screenshot of the openmoko platform. Looks sooo cool >.<. Here are more image to drool over, (well I did lol) OpenMoko Look and Feel
    Thanks for the link, I agree...that looks awesome!

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Your welcome ^_^/. It does, hopefully Palm OSII looks something like that.