Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Nice case! I had the rubberized case on my 700W before and loved it, but this is even better. I like the rubberized feel on the back because when the Treo is naked I'm always afraid it's going to slip out of my hand. The crystal clear front is great as it is completely transparent and looks great. It also doesn't add too much bulk to the treo. It would be nice to have a completely naked Treo, but it's just too scary.

Pics here http://www.brothersontech.com/produc...brid-hard-case
    How much?
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    i wish they added a skin layer over keyboard like the palmone flexi-skin
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    I would like to see an option to have a low profile belt clip also.
    A little thicker than the Seidio, but it's only $14. It has a krusell multidapt on the back so you can use their very slim spring clip option that you can buy separately or if you have one from a proclip holster, it will work. I used to have a stash of them, but haven't been able to find them since I moved. I could always buy some in bulk from them to sell cheap if there was ever enough interest in it.

I attached some pics of mine in the case. I love it. It's technically designed for the 650, but the cutouts and spacing of the front bar were made to work with the 700. The left/right taper at the bottom is that of the 650 so it doesn't taper as much as the 700. But I like that I could pop off that horrible swivel nub and put on my krusell spring clip. So I've got my play through hard case with the slimmest profile possible on my belt.

Link for the ebay auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=300112204469

Funny thing is, I bought one for me. Some of my docs saw it and wanted one, so I bought about 5 of them, and all were gone in two days. Another one wanted it, and I gave mine up to him. In the process of getting another, but I'm back to my crap Sena leather case till then.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    Is that your screen protector on your screen? How do you see anything?

The case looks nice, I have broken two other cases and I am looking for something that will last a little longer than a few months.

Thanks for the link.

Also, does the case cover up the SD card and the sound/vibrate switch??
    that's the original plastic. I'm on my 2nd 700p, and I am contemplating the Q so I'm doing my best to keep the 700 perfect. Actually the screen is very legible because 99% of the time I don't have a big flash aimed directly at the screen

The case attaches via four circle and dot connections. Two male dots on the top half and two female circles on the bottom half. The male pieces snap into the female pieces. It's a very secure fit with about a millimeter or two gap between the two pieces. If I was a 650 owner, the case would be a no brainer too.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    This looks like a nice case as well. It just bothers me to have the screen facing out and unprotected when on my belt. I use the Seidio holster with the hard case which keeps the screen protected. I admit when you have the Treo in a hard case in a holster the whole package starts getting a little large. The hard case alone is quite small though. Just wish there was a better way to carry it on the belt.
    do you walk into sharp protruding waist high objects often? I've never understood how hard someone could be on the phone where a screen protector wouldn't be enough. It'd drive me nuts to have to take the thing off my belt every time I had a message or incoming call.

And yet another reason why someone needs to make a new palm flip phone.

also....if you want screen protection, check out this one:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/for-PALM-TREO-70...QQcmdZViewItem

It's similar, but has a flip lid for screen protection as well as an SD card slot on the back for spare storage. It doesn't have the krusell multidapt so you're stuck with the removable swivel.
    Last edited by crogs571; 05/18/2007 at 10:15 PM.
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    I guess the odds of ramming the screen into something aren't that great. It just feels so exposed out there.

Some type of flip Treo would be awesome! I think flip phones are the design by far. Compact and built in screen protection.